Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Ooh, ANOTHER Nyaa CYOA? Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

AFHJN

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

B. pfff gently caress man eating spiders let it rot.

Write In: poke the box with the ? symbol tucked in the upper right corner of our vision. Accept the tutorial quest line.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Since we're talking about poo poo going wrong. I may have a mold-originated respiratory thing!

:haw:

I want to shank my landlord.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CourValant posted:

If you have the medical diagnosis to prove this, and can also show the same strain of mold in your apartment, then you have an actionable case.

That's the idea. The documented 10 day delay between reporting the issue and their incredibly reckless 'cleanup effort' is also a thing.

Who the gently caress drags wet moldy carpet through the unit without at least bagging it first? People who deserve a shanking.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

F. Everyone knows the devil is a chill dude. Hail Satan.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

So. Do your guys keep their wheel hubs clean? Cause l have this idea for a special attack where a rusted-rear end beater shows up for a rotation rebalance and we just shove all the resultant dust right down their throat. I mean REALLY corroded, need a drat sledge to knock the rims off the hubs kind of apocalypse dust.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Nyaa posted:

Charysler paused a moment. Then speaks with hint of confusion. "Human, you have been very insistent of bringing up topic of vehicular mechanism from your world. Is that your favorite conversation topic?"

Vroom!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Nyaa posted:

Charysler stares at you blankly. You feel your soul itself is being evaluate from exterior to exterior-exterior. Then he says, "Impossible with Monster Riding E."

How do I access console commands? Let's Tilde up this bitch!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

You like Barbecue? We used to make flash-cooked steaks on our hot engines after a race. Goos stuff.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Yeah I'm a noob. Can I have a Shelby GT500 KR?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CourValant posted:

Yeah, except in this world, that thing is an actual giant Cobra you ride.

Man we're going to need SO MANY horse farms to feed that thing.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Bring me a taco!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CourValant posted:

Great. I hope you're happy. You just created Dark-God Scarlet Cult Communion.

And that sauce? Yeah, its red and thick and smells coppery.

Hey it's better than lame-rear end crackers and watered down boxed wine. :colbert:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

I'm cool with everything except B. Maybe find some shinies to bling out our 'wheels'.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Tear the bark into really thin strips and weave the strands into a series of thin ropes, then weave that into a WHIP cause we're obviously a MONSTER TAMER OR SOME poo poo.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Use the nearby trees as canvases to figure out wtf our LionWheels want to say via Pictionary.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

DDD

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

C.

Drop Trou and spray diarrhea defensively at it.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CourValant posted:

Go Go Lion Head Treasure Chest Motorcycle!!

Two wheels, one chest; Lion Wheels, attach yourself to this box, we're riding our way to Victory!!!

You do mean since the lions mount to the sides of things, we're going to turn this into some kind of horrible monster Segway, right? I am down with this plan.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CourValant posted:

Yes Yes Yes!

Monster Lion Wheel Segway!!!

:getin:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Xarbala posted:

D

The chair is alive, let's give it a name! Ultïrğïs, the loyal cushpanion.

Sure let's make a spear, and why not make a bunch of them to grind up weaponcrafting? You know, along the way. Also, try hitting small and innocuous local wildlife with said spears. To help feed the lionwheels.

This plus ask the chair why it has a circulatory system.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CourValant posted:

Sure, why not, let's bandwagon this decision-point.

As is tradition! :v:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Apologize for our terrible stress-induced off-screen flatulence.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Segway Chair is People! :barf:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

E. We have Ally of Monsters now. We could have chatted this thing up previously with this trait, let's put it to use now.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Assume direct control of murdersnek through our affinity for monsters boosted by our godboss's affiliate for flesh.

Do an action hero leap off our steed and go Celebrimbor on murdersnek.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Poke ruins of box with stick.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Xarbala posted:

How about Char, Cu, and Terie

Oh god damnit. FINE.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A. We got an awesome snekbuddy out of this so its cool.

Can we ask the guy if there's a place here that sells snek-blinging supplies?

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

We're already screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so lets stick with it.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

CGN. Invoke the power of our god to convert the remaining body into a Vintage Les Paul made of flesh bone and sinew, then play a bitching solo before walking back home like ain't poo poo happened.

You guys know we're going full biological Fury Road. Let's get started.

Blasphemaster fucked around with this message at 05:15 on May 1, 2018

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Take funerary/celebratory pictures!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Good times.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A/C combo, duh. Being able to summon Snekbro at will as our spirit animal would be pretty cool.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A Seems like it cannot backfire whatsoever. Yup.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A Nothing like old times.

So what are we a Metroid or something now? Is he? Honestly I'm super tired and my mental image making faculties are shot from WAY TOO MICH CAFFEINE earlier today.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Sounds fun. Let's make sure we get a Noir Detective outfit as part of the deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Gotta engage in mysterious noir-boozing and such before a race. It's in the rules. Also the booze is our own fermented blood which is neat I guess. Anyway, saunter on down there and climb in.

Boss, what's up with the lion wheel theme? Any chance we can throw in some snakes and form them up into a kickass halftrack and steamroll these scrubs?

Bro, know any good introduction theme music for me? I'ma humiliate these scrubs.