Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

There can be only one choice based on those given.

I vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

CourValant posted:

Dude, the whole of Top Gear is one big 'happening by accident', that's why we watch.

Just throw us at a location, ask us to bring a car, and present a series of 'Challenges' :)

Yeah seriously. Top Gear isn't so much "this is a series of dry mechanical facts about this car and its performance envelope" as "Let's pit this 1500 horsepower hypercar against a jet fighter in a race. Oh by the way, before that, here's a video of us launching cars from a giant air cannon and smashing caravans with trucks"

All you need to know is that we need lots of horses and many, many torques to make the wheels go fast. As long as we have SPEEEEEEEEEEED and POWER we're good.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Xarbala posted:

To kick things off, here's my Phase 2 vote:

1. B Minor God(dess)
2. E Gentle Manner
3. G Fantasy World, no stats (this may make getting a gauge on power level difficult)
4. I Car Powers in a Car World

Unpimp ze auto

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

My gods this is awesome. Half a dozen posts in and we're driving a giant spider