Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Disappointing to hear, but hopefully you will join us watching a good show, and posting.

I shall do one of those things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

St Evan Echoes posted:

I shall do one of those things

I hope you will also post.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Not specifically Jinder, but I certainly tuned out the moment Nakamura lost to Screwy Jinder Finish #897

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Corbin is so good.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wrong thread, but generally true.

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
I hope Road Dogg dies

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The key to having faith in a new guy is faith, rov.

[VInce considers the chalice in his hand pensively. He steels himself, dunks the chalice into the water, and drinks. After a moment, he begins to age rapidly]

No, that can't be right, DAMNIT!

[he dunks the chalice again and drinks]

ITS THIS CHALICE! THIS IS THE BEST CHALICE!

[his hand crumples into dust, sending the chalice tumbling to the floor. Furious and muttering obscenities, he lifts it with his remaining hand, dunks, and drinks]

NO! YOU'RE ALL WRONG!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I loving stopped watching wwe. Because I forgot to watch it. But i'll watch it when I remember. Feel free to respond or make your own entirely separate statement after this

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

[VInce considers the chalice in his hand pensively. He steels himself, dunks the chalice into the water, and drinks. After a moment, he begins to age rapidly]

No, that can't be right, DAMNIT!

[he dunks the chalice again and drinks]

ITS THIS CHALICE! THIS IS THE BEST CHALICE!

[his hand crumples into dust, sending the chalice tumbling to the floor. Furious and muttering obscenities, he lifts it with his remaining hand, dunks, and drinks]

NO! YOU'RE ALL WRONG!

Wow! He must be very thirsty!

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Cavauro posted:

I loving stopped watching wwe. Because I forgot to watch it. But i'll watch it when I remember. Feel free to respond or make your own entirely separate statement after this

i've never seen an episode of Raw or Smack Down.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The post is good and I'm standing by it, Racist

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Where we're going we don't need eyes to see

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Does it come with blue contacts?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Why is the Undertaker wearing Roman's shirt?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I'd say I'd rather be a trash bag for Halloween but then I'd already look like this.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Who stopped watching cuz of Jinder?

Hi.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

the palest roman

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Kenny Powers

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

The post is good and I'm standing by it, Racist
you VVV

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Me too

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

real question

does it come with the shoes

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

This is my school yard

It's not a good costume but Roman wins this round over Cena.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
WWE Storytime is pretty good. A lot of really fun stories. I heard Jim Duggan tell that Andre the Giant's giant juice story at a local convention once almost word for word.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

MazelTovCocktail posted:

It's so weird that they're having trouble filling TV tapings. Then again Battleground had trouble selling out iirc.

i was in the audience for battleground and despite everyone immediately buying tickets to the rumble during the show, the crowd was dead as gently caress and everyone i talked to hated the show

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That's it! At WWE No Mercy, I am going to whoop your rear end, BITCH!

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Yv9_oQKwM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYoHHvNh0QF/?taken-by=titusoneilwwe

I'm like 90% sure that Titus O'Neil is Ms. Frizzle.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
a lot of wrestlers in 205 live just going full heel tonight

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Kenshin posted:

a lot of wrestlers in 205 live just going full heel tonight

Yeah. They could easily turn Dar face at this point; the show is insanely overloaded with heels and he'd probably make a good plucky underdog.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i haven't stopped watching and it hasn't specifically been because of jinder but right around when they put the belt on him was when i stopped caring/being excited for anything happening in wwe minus braun

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i like that the roman costume comes with a hernia belt built into the vest

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
So is there a point to what Dolph Ziggler has been doing, cause I get what he's trying to say(even if he's saying it in the most asinine way possible) but just doing it week after week and not even doing any wrestling is starting to get really dumb(seriously he's complaining about not getting recognition for his in ring performance but he hasn't wrestled in weeks as far as I can tell)

Like this might be the most confusing gimmick I've ever seen in Professional Wrestling(and this is a medium that has had men dressed as giant turkeys and mummies in it)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Holy cow, the humiliation of Corbin continues.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

dolph ziggler is trash

also, water is wet

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The Neville/Enzo segment on 205 is a must see

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

GB888 posted:

When the Mega Powers formed, Rhythym & Blues was kicking Macho Man's rear end, so Miss Elizabeth was running to the back to get Hulk Hogan while Heenan was yelling the whole time, "She's going to get in Honky Toni Man's convertible!"

It was the Honky Tonk Man with the Hart Foundation attacking Savage. Rhythm and Blues wasn't formed for two more years.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Man, Natalya suddenly got awesomely hilarious. When did that happen?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
all the wrestlers on 205 live are turning heel to feud with cheating loser mega face enzo. also tjp has been a heel for months, the angle of his friendship with swann is awful

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

drrockso20 posted:

So is there a point to what Dolph Ziggler has been doing, cause I get what he's trying to say(even if he's saying it in the most asinine way possible) but just doing it week after week and not even doing any wrestling is starting to get really dumb(seriously he's complaining about not getting recognition for his in ring performance but he hasn't wrestled in weeks as far as I can tell)

I get the feeling him not doing any wrestling yet is part of the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
dolph and bobby roode are supposed to be feuding but they forgot bobby roode exists and also the feud

• Locked thread