Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Blitz7x posted:

They ready did though

Ah, didn't realize he was making over $9m a season. Not sure what more he wants, he's not in that elite tier. Must me mad that signing bonus money ran out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

So what the hell is wrong with Brandon Marshall? Is he dogging it or does he just suck now?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Diqnol posted:

So what the hell is wrong with Brandon Marshall? Is he dogging it or does he just suck now?

He's focusing too much on the water cooler.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Maybe if Eli was as good as Fitzpatrick they could get him the ball.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Intruder posted:

Texans fans have turned on Duane Brown so hard, it's embarrassing

They even insult his wife and claim she's the reason he's holding out

Texans siding with owners over labor? I AM SHOCKED

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TheChirurgeon posted:

Texans siding with owners over labor? I AM SHOCKED

It's not so much siding with the owner as it is they only care about whether or not the team wins

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Intruder posted:

It's not so much siding with the owner as it is they only care about whether or not the team wins

If that were the case, they'd be demanding that the Texans pay Brown to get him on the field ASAP

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TheChirurgeon posted:

If that were the case, they'd be demanding that the Texans pay Brown to get him on the field ASAP

Fair, but the main argument I keep seeing is "gently caress him he's selfishly screwing his teammates"

Never does the thought enter their minds that Rick Smith is equally screwing the team by being stubborn about negotiating

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/ArifHasanNFL/status/910028476853424128

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

lol, nice

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/tribjoerutter/status/910174590399320064

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Disgusting.

https://twitter.com/SI_Eats/status/910198464960761857

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

it looks like their blender sucks

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Why are you posting a picture of poop in a toilet?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Still better than the Manas steak

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
this thread title owns by the way

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why is it brown

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I posit that Philip Rivers is a good quarterback. Great, even

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

a neat cape posted:

oh sweet summer child

I'm sure there's at least ten thousand willing to travel chiefs fans in California. So a third of the stadium.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Did they add the stem cells?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It looks like someone crumbled up a brownie, so I don't see the problem at all. Just toss a scoop of vanilla on that bad boy and go to town.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
On oil rigs and other large ships they deal with their blackwater by running it through a sewage treatment system before discharging it over the side. One of my favorite ways they do this is electrochemically, where they run seawater through some charged metal plates to separate the Chlorine ions from the salt to generate hypochlorite to kill the bacteria after maceration of the solids. The sterile waste is then run through a centrifuge where the liquid is discharged over the side and the solids are collected and sent ashore. The solids are theoretically sterile and have the consistency of potting soil after drying. Tom's ice cream looks like electrochemically treated centrifuged human poo poo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Hizawk posted:

I'm sure there's at least ten thousand willing to travel chiefs fans in California. So a third of the stadium.

Qualcomm was a sea of red last year, and that place holds 70k. So yeah.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
http://www.nature.com/tp/journal/v7/n9/full/tp2017197a.html?foxtrotcallback=true

Ruh roh

quote:

"Multivariate mixed-effect regressions controlling for age, education and duration of play showed AFE to football before age 12 corresponded with >2 × increased odds for clinically impaired scores on all measures..." (except one test)

Football before age twelve could be really bad

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Looks like manas steak.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

1 and a half cups of dates is a lot for it to taste like dirt

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

hifi posted:

1 and a half cups of dates is a lot for it to taste like dirt

how is that better than regular ice cream, dates are loving dried fructose

1 cup dried chopped dates has 93g of sugar

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Dates are really unhealthy but I love making a nice tagine with them

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Fiber

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

1 cup dried chopped dates has 93g of sugar

The nutritional information on the photo says a serving is 610 calories and has 46 grams of sugar. TB12 is the cosmic brain.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Tell the assholes who produce Friday Night Tykes

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
That show was the answer to the question "can we make something worse than child beauty pageants?"

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Dat fiber content though lol. 22g? That can't be right.

Otherwise it must cause the biggest, most luxurious shits imaginable. Infinite fiber and some fat to ease it on out!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Jota posted:

Still better than the Manas steak

ROLL THE FOOTAGE (because I don't have a picture of it saved)

these kinds of studies are what i actually do for my job. i will read now and summarize better than the typical science reporter

edit: hah! they used SAS 9.4. That's the same software I use!

axeil fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Sep 19, 2017

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Doug Stanhope was super drunk watching it one time and he was so disgusted he google searched one of the coaches.

He ended up finding his Twitter account and bitching him out about it. Guy asked for his autograph because he was a Stanhope fan lol.

It's bizarre you can be watching something on Netflix and be yelling at the person in the show a minute or two later

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Fake News: http://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=340105009

E: Another game: http://scores.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=330112025

MrLogan fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Sep 19, 2017

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

sean10mm posted:

Dat fiber content though lol. 22g? That can't be right.

Otherwise it must cause the biggest, most luxurious shits imaginable. Infinite fiber and some fat to ease it on out!

Spoiler alert, the picture in the cookbook is actually the poo poo you take after eating avacado ice cream.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Oh also if you drunkenly message Doug Stanhope online he absolutely will respond back. I've done it twice over the years.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Yep, my boy is never gonna play tackle football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The thing you quoted says 2016; the game you link is from 2014 :confused:

• Locked thread