Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
SKINer
Sep 15, 2017

OscarDiggs posted:

I may be out of contact for a few days while I wait for a new router. I probably won't be cut off completely but posting will be a bit difficult until next weekish.

Roger that.

Yeah next GM post is on the way. Aiming for Late Monday/Early Tuesday. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKINer
Sep 15, 2017

Next GM Post coming soon (either Saturday or Sunday).

Arashi, you're okay?

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.

SKINer posted:

Next GM Post coming soon (either Saturday or Sunday).

Arashi, you're okay?

Yeah, been trying to think of a response, but not been able to come up with anything. Prompt on and I'll pick up from there.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

Do we have an Influence sheet yet? Wasn't sure, since I couldn't find one.

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

I don't think we do, no.

SKINer
Sep 15, 2017

Very good point. I'll get to work on it. I may make a discord server for better organization and a place to collect story-bits and details.

SKINer
Sep 15, 2017

Tomorrow will mark the day I move things forward (assuming that Jade goes into the portal). Just a heads up.

Hope everyone had a good holiday week/weekend/whatever the case may be.

SKINer
Sep 15, 2017

Apologies on the delay. Caught a terrible bug and was sidelined because of it.

Still, big things are on the horizon. I decided to make the jump to discord and will finalize things over the weekend (being bed ridden has given me plenty of time to read up on it).

This will also help keep things organized as we are destined to split into two directions here (though they are interconnected as we'll see later).

So yeah. Thanks for your patience.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I won a rosette in the Thunderdome

No worries! Take your time.

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Tis the season for coughs and colds and flu's that don't go the hell away. Take the time you need!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKINer
Sep 15, 2017

https://discord.gg/9Wnwdv

We can still use this thread for general OOC as well (always good to have a backup thread incase of whatever), but yeah, I have rpbot and an ooc channel setup.

• Locked thread
«3 »