Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kasumeat posted:

You've played with me and quid on a scum team before: http://votefinder.org/game/super-choose-your-own-cartridge

Quid has posted as much content today as he did that entire game as scum. Maybe he suddenly decided to start posting as scum, but it's not how I've seen him. Maybe you know him better than I do but this game is a total contrast to what I've seen from scum Quid so I'm TRing him. And TRing you, because you SRing everyone who disagrees with you in the slightest seems to be your town MO from what I've seen of you.

you got me spot-on but your Quid meta is now quite out of date

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Then show me a quid effort game as scum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kasumeat posted:

Then show me a quid effort game as scum

hell it was the next cartridge game actually

he even drew a diagram

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

But I didn't play almost all of D1 and I also made very few reads. If anything that game is an example of me faking it just enough to get by as scum.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

derp posted:

do you really think im scum or are you just defaulting to me because i have the worst post volume/post effort ratio

look in your heart

flerp will never not have this honour, don't worry

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

wait, Quid drew one of the diagrams?

that changes my view of them completely. you're good by me quid.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Quidthulhu (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
vector_to (0): Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku
derp (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (13): b-minus1, Bifauxnen, derp, Dick Bastardly, Flamander, flerp, Hal Incandenza, Jamuraan, Kasumeat, Mayor Glowku, Quidthulhu, Tobbs Gnawed, vector_to

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 22nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 13 hours, 36 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
f u votefinder. Things are fixed
Deadline for Day 1
The current deadline is September 22nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 13 hours, 32 minutes.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

Hey Dick, since you're in this game, if I wanted to run a BYOB mafia recruitment game in Oct. around spoopy skeletons would you co-mod it with me?

Yes.

Still catching up over coffee and weed. :coffeepal: :420:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

Still catching up over tea and weed. :coffeepal: :420:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SR? TR?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would vote quid for not asking me to co-mod

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Deadline for Day 1
The current deadline is September 22nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 12 hours, 30 minutes.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

derp posted:

Writing more words isnt as good as writing clear and to the point words. Giant wall of text posts are rarely read by any but the try hardest and come across to me as a scum tactic

I agree with the first bit, disagree with the second bit. Still catching up, and i'm high so... :frogdowns:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Dick Bastardly posted:

I agree with the first bit, disagree with the second bit. Still catching up, and i'm high so... :frogdowns:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
alright no amount of Billy Joel will convince me to read the last 100+ posts of this thread. So I now ask for those who did read, who is more suspicious, Quid or Bif?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Jesus squidward I'm not even secret voting you. Yet.

Do wanna point out that Quid's scumhunting strategy this game is to point at the two players suspicious of him (me and bif) and scream, "I'M NOT THE SCUM, THEY'RE THE SCUM FOR THINKING I, THE ALMIGHTY GLORIOUS QUID, AM SCUM, DESPITE ME OBVIOUSLY BEING TOWN."

I said you were playing a very sloppy game, and my experience with you as a town player is that you can be careful, if often misguided.

Misrepresenting things is bad too, though.

Quidthulhu posted:

Currently Tobbs is coming off WAY worse than you, Bif, because all he's contributed is a 100% certainty that I am scum and that makes zero sense.

To say I'm avoiding scumhunting is ridic (see again why I think Tobbs is coming off as super disingenuous).

You're wrong. Let's scum hunt together. What do you think about Tobbs being 100% certain and also kind of aggressively lovely?

Yeah no matter how many times you post it, if you read me I never say, "I am 100% certain Quid is scum." Also, my only contribution is apparently going after you. Oh wait, before that I saw Kasumeat post something odd and called him out on it.

So while you're screaming about how disingenuous I am, you're the one who is a proven liar.

And tbqh I don't feel like exchanging giant walls of text with you. Defend yourself if you like, it doesn't change the fact that you're barely reading the thread and lying through your teeth, which are scumtells for you and everyone else who plays mafia.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

:same:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

b-minus1 posted:

alright no amount of Billy Joel will convince me to read the last 100+ posts of this thread. So I now ask for those who did read, who is more suspicious, Quid or Bif?

I honestly feel like this is a town slapfight and the scums are lurking hard. POAST MORE, lets get this game a schlacking.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

I honestly feel like this is a town slapfight and the scums are lurking hard. POAST MORE, lets get this game a schlacking.

Town or scum it's definitely distracting!

Not a fan of b-minus both deciding not to read and also deciding one has to be scum

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Town or scum it's definitely distracting!

Not a fan of b-minus both deciding not to read and also deciding one has to be scum

Agreed. b-minus suss points awarded.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I knew I should have put the "or neither" at the end of my post

I'm def town, I'm just not reading walls of text made by two posters going back and forth on d1. If that's enough to warrant suspicion, then so be it. I'm not reading that poo poo sorry

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

I'm def town, I'm just not reading walls of text made by two posters going back and forth on d1. If that's enough to warrant suspicion, then so be it. I'm not reading that poo poo sorry

Thank god you are definitely town, now I can focus on actual scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Hal Incandenza posted:

hth. lets do this

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Less snarky response, I get not wanting to read the walls of text, but it also isn't THAT many posts and there were other people posting in between and stuff. I'm as lazy as it gets but even I can at least scan 3 pages of posts

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

It like seeing when jokephase can both be productive AND make me laugh simultaneously.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Jesus squidward I'm not even secret voting you. Yet.

Do wanna point out that Quid's scumhunting strategy this game is to point at the two players suspicious of him (me and bif) and scream, "I'M NOT THE SCUM, THEY'RE THE SCUM FOR THINKING I, THE ALMIGHTY GLORIOUS QUID, AM SCUM, DESPITE ME OBVIOUSLY BEING TOWN."

I said you were playing a very sloppy game, and my experience with you as a town player is that you can be careful, if often misguided.

Misrepresenting things is bad too, though.

Yeah no matter how many times you post it, if you read me I never say, "I am 100% certain Quid is scum." Also, my only contribution is apparently going after you. Oh wait, before that I saw Kasumeat post something odd and called him out on it.

So while you're screaming about how disingenuous I am, you're the one who is a proven liar.

And tbqh I don't feel like exchanging giant walls of text with you. Defend yourself if you like, it doesn't change the fact that you're barely reading the thread and lying through your teeth, which are scumtells for you and everyone else who plays mafia.

This is a scumpost.

-Completely ignores my points about there be nothing else to discuss except myself to push a narrative of my being unengaged and not scumhunting - that is patently untrue, I have been heavily engaged in defending myself, since that is once again the only thing anyone is talking about.
-Says I am "misrepresenting things" with nothing to back that up - I guess it connects to his next thought, kinda? But again, this is a point where he can point to when called on and connect it to literally anything, given enough time. Scum padding.
-Him saying he never called me "100% scum" is also completely untrue:

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Cocky sloppy quid is def scum quid

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Tunnels first person suspicious of him and does little else.

Says his flip will help town.

Yeah cause you're scum.

Pretty sure "definitely" equates to 100%, and you are doing nothing but casing me and saying I am scum - what other takeaway are we supposed to have, here?

-Excuses himself from having to take accountability for his words via refusing to engage with me about it. No one else is going to defend me (especially since most people are looking at me & Bif as a town/town slapfight and want to move on), so that means his portion of this conversation is over

I will be voting for Tobbs today.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
I am here! And I've actually read posts. Gonna vote for Tobbs, because he has the most reasonable case against him to me.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Tunnels first person suspicious of him and does little else.

Says his flip will help town.

Yeah cause you're scum.

Quid does look like he's been tunneling Bif a bit, but he stopped after he realized that Bif was town. In my experience, scum try and find some other reason to lynch that person instead.

Any random flip could help town and anyone could be scum, too. To me, it looks like Tobbs is trying to cast suspicion on Quid; especially looking over his replies afterwards.

##vote Tobbs Gnawed

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
its the easiest thing in the world for scum to 'realize someone is town' because they already know it. town, on the other hand have a hard time. especially after a steaming argument.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
God Quid, you're annoying.

Since it's a secret ballot and there's a doc and at least two people are gonna try to dunk me...

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Come on people!

Fucktards

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress i always forget tobb does this

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
this as in "easter eggs his role"

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Why are you claiming after a single point of pressure, Tobbs. I "haven't even submitted a secret vote on you yet," to quote...you.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
lol. what a mess

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

God Quid, you're annoying.

Since it's a secret ballot and there's a doc and at least two people are gonna try to dunk me...

Fucktards

Your lack of confidence is concerning.

maf edit: after re-reading, I totally understand your seemingly exaggerated reaction to a little pressure. This plurality thing is scary.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Quidthulhu posted:

-Completely ignores my points about there be nothing else to discuss except myself

-Says I am "misrepresenting things" with nothing to back that up

Uggggh you took the lead from derp again, I really don't like how you keep hammering home this point like you want us to believe it is LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to discuss anything but your defense

Flamander posted:

I am here! And I've actually read posts. Gonna vote for Tobbs, because he has the most reasonable case against him to me.

Hold on, a new contender approaches

Flamander posted:

Quid does look like he's been tunneling Bif a bit, but he stopped after he realized that Bif was town.

Ehhh not really, he hasn't

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Uggggh yeah yeah plurality's scary and all but sheesh

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidthulhu posted:

Why are you claiming after a single point of pressure, Tobbs. I "haven't even submitted a secret vote on you yet," to quote...you.

Quidthulhu posted:

I will be voting for Tobbs today.

Flamander posted:

##vote Tobbs Gnawed

Plurality, deadline tonight. I probably would have been dunked, but now I'm DEFINITELY getting dunked since all scum will vote me.

So I'm saying it here and will PM kash that today I vote for no dunk. Otherwise I'm dead because I doubt we're going to have a consensus strong enough to overwhelm the scum votes.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Bifauxnen posted:

hell it was the next cartridge game actually

he even drew a diagram

OK so I looked that over and there are indeed a lot of similarities. I'm really surprised to see such a different Quid than I'm used to. He definitely could be scum here. Hmm.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Deadline for Day 1
The current deadline is September 22nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 hours, 45 minutes.

Votes, including history, are revealed at End of Day.

Voting No Lynch is an unvote. There will be a lynch every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

votefinder posted:

Deadline for Day 1
The current deadline is September 22nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 hours, 45 minutes.

Votes, including history, are revealed at End of Day.

Voting No Lynch is an unvote. There will be a lynch every day.

Neat.

• Locked thread