Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Imaduck
Apr 16, 2007

the magnetorotational instability turns me on

Popoi posted:

You can be that guy, or you can be the guy who works with an unhelpful rear end in a top hat, or you can be the guy who works for a different and less dysfunctional company.

I'd personally recommend focusing your energy on the third option.
This. I mean, holy poo poo, nothing this dude is doing is even remotely acceptable in any context. Either management isn't aware of just how severe a gently caress up this dude is, or this company is ridiculously toxic and broken. Or both.

This dude isn't your friend. Ice him, document his poo poo, and leave him out to dry. If the situation were reversed and this dude didn't want you around, he'd gently caress you over in a heartbeat.

Alternatively, just stop doing your job and show up 3 hours late every day. Apparently nobody gives a gently caress at your work and it's impossible to get fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread