Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Shageletic posted:

Joined a sort of a post punk band here in nyc and we're waiting for our poo poo to post on various social media stuff soon (they won't exactly tell us if it'll happen by our deadline of Oct 7th). Two singles, one of which I really like.

Been part of a few different albums recorded by professionals and stuff. Usually sinks like a stone
Hope this is different.

Cool cool keep us updated! I was browsing nyc musicians craigslist last week and felt like I saw a good amount of post punk posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU