Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

These puns. :allears:

Definitely following this. And I think we should check in later. No reason to get on the bad side of the cops with an overt crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

Xander77 posted:

Heavens forbid that I try to influence the vote, but do you recall how many days we have before the trial starts?

Nope! :downs:

Although:

PMush Perfect posted:

That's an "are you SURE?" if I ever saw one.

BREAK IN.

Agreed there. Either this thread moves fast, or I'm not checking in often enough. :v:

Finally:
Do we take the photo?
In for a penny, in for a pou-In for a centime, in for a franc? Might as well snag the photo since we're already here.

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

Glazius posted:

THREE DOTS.

I hope he does actually try pronouncing them.

This would be great. ...ing this one. :allears:

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

PMush Perfect posted:

THE RED HERRING :v:

Side question - how much leeway do we have in general to gently caress things up? Because I totally want to see the red herring, but I also don't want to blow an easy answer like the bloody rare steak.

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

Money makes the guard turn 'round.

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

seaside westside posted:

Sounds like Libera Me from Faure's Requiem.

Where's the other bullet?

Chekhov's Bullet Puller.

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

ArcadePark posted:

It flew sky high?

I know by Ace Attorney logic, it should hit the murderer, but realistically, if the shot was not found in Cocorico, it means it just flew off somewhere else. I'm just saying.

Right, because this game has never mimiced AA yet, right? :v:

(not that I have any exposure to AA beyond the LP of it that was done, but even I'm picking up on at least some of these.)

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

PMush Perfect posted:

Geeeeeeet dunked on!

What happens if you decline to use it?

I'm curious too.

Pretty sure this came up, but there are apparently multiple endings of this game? Are we going to get to see all of them one way or another?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epsilon Moonshade
Nov 22, 2016

Not an excellent host.

AJ_Impy posted:

Is there a Rather Die ending?

ultrafilter posted:

I assume this is a but thou must!, so let's see what happens if we choose to die.

Curious about this one myself.

If it's just a lame game over though, go with join the rebels

• Locked thread