Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Name: Agile
HP: 3
Glory: 0
Skill: Acrobatics

Agile was once a tumbler in a circus, but the circus went bankrupt leaving Agile without a job. Desperate for something, she wound up being a conscript. She hopes, at the very least, that her tumbling will help her avoid attacks.

Action: Help the digging efforts!
Dig!: 1d100 11

Glory: 0 -> 1.

Horde Vote The Legion of Meh.

Rosemont fucked around with this message at Sep 21, 2017 around 17:22

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Glory: 1

Not sure how best to approach attacking, since she'd never seen combat before, Agile decides to go with the brute force approach and simply tries to punch her target.

Attack the dummy: 1d100+1 23

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Glory: 2

Agile tries to make the most of her moment of respite, giving her muscles a proper stretching and cool down before finally lying down. Maybe this soldier thing wouldn't be so bad after all. True, it wasn't as fun as the circus, but it certainly seemed just as dangerous and entertaining. She wasn't...the best at this soldiering thing, true, but just like her acrobatics it just needed practice--and there would be plenty of practice to be had, of that she could be sure.

The next day, she was proven right, only this time there was the opportunity to try and develop skills other than just muscling through a problem. Agile proposed to Scope it Out. If they knew a bit more about what they were facing, they could come up with a better plan of attack.

Scope it Out: 1d100+2 4

....or maybe Agile wasn't getting the hang of this after all.

Rosemont fucked around with this message at Sep 23, 2017 around 16:32

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Whoops, here's my roll, and I'll edit it into my post:

Scope it Out: 1d100+2 4

Oh what the gently caress Orokos.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Glory: 3

Delighted by how well the whole affair went, Agile gleefully begins to peruse the remains of the dead, searching for a weapon--anything is better than just punching these guys, is her thought.

Rummaging through a dead guy's pockets: 1d100 42

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Glory: 4

Agile was extremely despondent. She was an utter failure as a soldier--couldn't hit squat, couldn't scout squat, and now, can't even find a decent weapon to take from a dead man. But she wasn't a circus performer anymore, either, so what did that leave her with? Her acrobatic ability and the veil that had been a gift from her mother on her sixteenth birthday. Maybe what she needed to be wasn't just a soldier, but a more specialized sort. Agile had no idea, what exactly, that would be, at least she had some kind of goal in mind.

"I'd say we go to the Fostis Mines," she said when asked, still thinking of her goal. Maybe there was something useful in the mine, or at least something that would give inspiration?

While she pondered the future, she drifted near the fire where Grimper sat, hoping to overhear anything interesting that might help.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

big bag of nacho cheese posted:

(If you're one of the 20 or so Töans not included in this image, it's because I hate you you'll be in the next one.)

(This is awesome.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Glory: 6

Here it was, the moment of truth, time to show that she really could hack it away from the circus and carve out her own destiny. It was time to scout the foothills: 1d100+6 19.

((I think orokos just plain hates this character. ))