Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

:siren:New Horde Member:siren:

Character Creation
Name : Pog the What
Portrait : C2
Skill : Not being noticed (Unnoticeable if you need to save space)
HP : 3/3
Glory : 1
Mook : Replacing Mook on row 111
Backstory : No one ever really took much notice of Pog. He never officially joined the horde, it's just that no one noticed he wasn't at home and when the horde rolled by no one noticed he wasn't supposed to be there and he got caught along for the ride. Pog will change this, mark his words he'll show you, he has a plan when everyone is watching he will....hey wait where are you going? Is no one even listening? Can anyone hear me?

Equipment: Can he have a flag, something really gaudy and over the top in a doomed attempt to get people to notice him? If not I'll grab an iron bar and pretend he ties bits of rags to it.

Question: Does Pog get to join in or does he wait until the next thing? Not that I'm even sure I know what I should be doing, I've read all Dog kissers posts and a few others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Pog The What
[Blank Portrait]
Skill: Not being Noticed +10
Glory: 1 -> 2

Free Claim: Iron Pole covered in colorful rags [Image not found]

Bonus round free claim: Dancing Gear!

Pog hadn't actually contributed much to the events of the last day, not that anyone would have noticed anyway. But since he happened to be here and no one appeared to notice or care what he was doing he helped himself to some of the fanciest armor he could find. "This must help, loud and bright! People can't fail to ignore me now!". Pog donned the armor and continued to search for interesting things.

Striding forward, full of pride and certain of the impact his armor would make Pog approached the pile of skillcores determined to demand the best one. He cleared his throat and began to speak.

Sadly for Pog a careless horde member, carrying a rather large battering ram, turned too quickly and gave Pog a rather painful thwack against his back. Luckily the new armor absorbed most of the blow but while falling over something cold and crystalline grazed his lips. Pog tried to fight and stop it but it was too late. The force of his fall forced the skillcore down his throat. What was it? Who knows but it sure was stuck inside him now!

"Typical" Pog sighed. +10

Actual claim for downtime - Skillcore sighing 1d100 = 96

Pog decided against any further attempts to shine today and went back to camp helping to prepare rations.

No one thanked him

Food Roll (Do I do this?) 1d100+2 = 102
Edit effect attempt - Additional half-roll for the 100 club (Sorry if this isn't the exact name)

OOC - Holy poo poo dice rolls.

Cast_No_Shadow fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Dec 12, 2017

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

[Place holder removed]

Cast_No_Shadow fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Dec 14, 2017

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Pog The What
[Blank Portrait]
Pipe image a placeholder
Skill: Not being Noticed +10
Skill 2: Sighing + 10
Glory: 2 -> 3

Pog watched in dismay as an endless line of hungry horde members thanked Patsy and Patsy alone. He sighed with the withering strength of an annoyed Frenchman and spent the next hour sarcastically telling people that "they're welcome" and sighing when they got confused before he slunk off to see what else was happening.

Sighing at people roll +10: 1d100+3+10: 76

"Maybe the injured will be more appreciative, at least they can't ignore someone treating them!" Pog headed to the 'medical area' and set to work.
Healing Roll: 1d100+3: 102

Among the battlefield remains he caught sight of something amazing. Flapping slightly in the wind, it was magical, fashionable and would make the perfect addition to his Iron bar flag. He waited to make his move. As Grimper started to cause some kind of scene Pog dove for it.

Claiming Agenau Cape Sash - 1d100: 47

It would make a fine addition, perhaps even a capstone to his Iron Bar of Attention Grabbing...

Pog soon set to formulating a plan. He would get noticed, he would get the fame and recognition he deserved. "And not like that Vist either, clomping around pretending to be tall, but for something real and worthy". He got up and began to pace, forwards and backwards, forwards and backwards, and sometimes sideways for hours. "Maybe I could build a..." "Perhaps if I..." "...explosions..." "...eternal mind bending horrors?..."

Some time later Pog sat down to rest. His legs hurt so he didn't pay much mind as to where it was.

Pog sits at Seat number 10 at the Evil table
Roll: 1d100: 65

Cast_No_Shadow fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Dec 14, 2017

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Confirming Pog survived. Christmas has stolen my time but he's alive at 1/1 HP and a burning desire to be noticed.