Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

Escobarbarian posted:

Literally my only nitpick in an otherwise perfect episode of TV is that surely Sean would have checked up on him at some point if it took as long as it seems. Makes me feel like the "Michael is in his own Bad Place" theory could be at least partly correct.

Also, my understanding is that it was supposed to take them like thousands of years to realize what's going on, if I got my facts straight.

We're dealing with cosmic beings, a few hundred years is nothing.

Or Sean hates the project so much that he's not checking in on it to avoid having to deal with it. If he doesn't see that it's broken, and Michael says everything is fine, why get your hands dirty. Speaking as someone who used to be a manager, this is fairly accurate.

Or Michael could be in his own personal bad place.

But how does the magic Panda play into all of this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

Argue posted:

Wait wait wait. Is there a medium Janet?

Yeah, but it's just an Alexa that stays in...

Oh God... What if we're in the medium place?

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Right, but you can also click on other things.

• Locked thread