Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jason M is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

The Sklar Brothers had a bit about their idea for a Pepsi commerical.

It would be shot in a restaurant, with the waitress looking directly at the camera, and she'd say "No we don't. Pepsi okay?"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

swickles posted:

This kind of reminds me of when Aaron Sorkin had the latin dialogue in Two Cathedrals on West Wing. He said he wrote in english the dialogue and gave it to a professor at USC to translate . He then took that and gave it to a professor at UCLA to translate back into english. He took all of those to yet another professor to synthesize the best translation.

My point is if it takes three separate academics to get an accurate translation, then I am ok with you fudging. We all get what they were trying to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrlvVhL35Ws

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

They could have God appear as different people from the different characters POVs

Stone Cold for Eleanor.
Bortles for Jason
Tahani's sister for Tahani's
And Chidi's keep switching between dozens of people

Davros1 fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 21, 2018

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jon Glaser as God is just too perfect

Hee-Yump!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

My problem with Bridesmaids is the trailer painted it as an ensemble piece, when it actually focuses on Wiig's character, who is the least likable of the group

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

Nah, the Doctor has killed people. He’s amazing, but he’s no saint.

He's saved the entirety of reality. I can't even imagine the amount of good points that'd get you.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Good news!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22569038/jacksonville-jaguars-reach-3-year-extension-qb-blake-bortles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/DarcyCarden/status/1032271906995499011

• Locked thread