Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

My bet is that Michael is an angel who ended up in hell somehow, and he's either trying his best to be a good demon so he don't get caught, or he's trying to subvert poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

that was the best episode this show has had, like, by far, and i'm not calling the rest of the show bad, that was just, holy gently caress

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Michael's bad place literally cannot work, not for any real amount of time, because every drat human being who could possibly end up there has already been through that. The dumb gently caress is just trying to recreate daily life for humanity and he doesn't have a drat clue.

I wonder if Chidi's ethics lessons are going to make him realize his mistake.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

SlipkPIe posted:

You mean hell?

yes he says gnostically

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

theflyingexecutive posted:

I rewound the "Jason figured it out?!" so many times. What especially makes it is the confused death glare Michael shoots right as he's describing it

it's especially funny considering, well, what person hasn't wondered if they aren't secretly in hell being tortured?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the actual twist is that sean (or is it shawn?)knows it's been hosed this whole time and literally just doesn't loving care

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Seriously, is Jason Mantzoukas always this grating? He's nearly approaching Lemongrab levels of grating as this character.

he's the loving worst

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

I didn't mean to imply that I dislike Mantzoukas, I often love his characters. Love to hate them. He is fantastic at what he does, and what he does is be the worst.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

for some, very very sad, people, cilantro tastes like soap. it's a genetic thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

this thing that tastes like sweet citrus is bad i say, bad

• Locked thread