Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

oh jay posted:

Earth is the Good Place.

Which Earth?

Given that the current US President is literally going to withdraw aid from one US state, resulting in the deaths of thousands of US citizens in the aftermath of 2 hurricanes devastating the area, I'd argue that Earth is The Bad Place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Eleanor and Tahani is a thing that will probably never happen because everyone wants it to happen.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Boywhiz88 posted:

That or he figures out the perfect way to torture them and goes back on his word.

Pretty sure that what is happening right now is exactly the perfect way to torture them all.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Jerkface posted:

Why is this show expensive to make? There are like 3 sets

The episode with the Trolley Problem was probably pretty expensive to make.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
The answer to their red text is "Yes, yes you are".

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Attention!

You all suck.

And you're ugly.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
I liked that Derek was apparently loving Mindy when the demon police showed up and nobody seemed to react to it in any way other than her shouting about it over the walkie-talkie.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

tarlibone posted:

He was a little busy snorting blow off of Mindy's rear end.

Oh, for some reason I thought I heard her say "Yeah! Stick it in my rear end!" and started cracking up.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Arist posted:

It's not a paradox, it's a parable. It asks the question of what one does when it becomes impossible to prioritize one need over another.

The problem is any living thing can live longer without food than it can without water. The donkey would drink the water first, then go eat the hay.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

The_Doctor posted:

I was very disappointed by the judge reveal (are we still not saying who it is?) considering Jameela’s ‘you’ll poo poo yourself’ comment. You’re English still, reign in that colonial hyberbole, dear. :britain:

I thought it was just a Bridesmaids reference.

Because she was the bride in that movie and there was a scene where everyone was making GBS threads themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

bull3964 posted:

I'm going to posit a controversial opinion by saying some skits are good and some are bad regardless of when the SNL episode was.

I only watch SNL for the skits, fast-forwarding straight through any musical numbers. :smaug:

• Locked thread