Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

sbaldrick posted:

Is Lincoln in hell?

Michael makes it clear in the first episode that Lincoln is the only US president not in the Bad Place.

Of course, he could have been lying :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

seaborgium posted:

I kind of felt bad for Tahani after seeing how she died. I mean, she wasn't a great person but goddamn, that's some cold poo poo from her sister. "You're not the greatest person alive like I am, so you're nothing" is pretty mean. Even her flashbacks to her as a kid from the first season were pretty drat depressing.

I'm thinking Tahani's sister ended up in the Bad Place too, just the normal Bad Place with the water that turns to spiders in your mouth.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

I really want to know what explanation Vicki came up with for stabbing Chidi with needles while keeping up the Good Place act.

Acupuncture.

• Locked thread