Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uvar
Jul 25, 2011

Avoid breathing
radioactive dust.
College Slice
Caught up on season 1 and new episodes over the past week, it's nice to have something to look forward to on TV again!

The only reason I put it off for so long is because I thought it was about a bunch of people who thought they were employees in a department store, but were actually in purgatory, and there was a twist at the end where they finally realised they were dead. I guess a Superstore crossover episode isn't impossible...

Penis flattener: more like a wringer or a press?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uvar
Jul 25, 2011

Avoid breathing
radioactive dust.
College Slice
Ultimate Shotgun... on top of the balloon. Oh Jason :downs:

Maybe I'm just old and used to rubbish CGI but the special effects are always much better than I expect them to be.

Eta: and Jason was totally right about the colour pattern!

uvar fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jan 12, 2018

uvar
Jul 25, 2011

Avoid breathing
radioactive dust.
College Slice

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

what time does the show premiere in the US? I just want to make sure I know when to stop reading the thread since oz netflix usually has a couple of hours delay on fresh stuff

Is it definitely coming same-day to ours? I couldn't find out when I looked.

• Locked thread