Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Early reviews of the first four episodes are all really, really good across the board.

I'm so excited!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Snak posted:

So I'm rewatching the show from the beginning...

This show has officially passed the rewatchability test. Which is no surprise. But it's nice to know, first-hand .

My favorite part of the rewatch of the first episode is the scene where Tahani is walking down the street, abjectly miserable, while she's surrounded by loving soulmate couples openly expressing affection for each other.

It's masterful.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

This is semi-related to the show but Bambadjan is the face of a movement pushing Hollywood to take a stronger stance of support for DACA recipients and undocumented immigrants in general.

https://twitter.com/DefineAmerican/...493733121851393

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

pwn posted:

This weekís promos kinda give away who the judge is. Pretty dickish of them to do that. Donít mouseover: Itís a burrito. A literal burrito. Like the episode name suggests. ďThe BurritoĒ

Itís entirely possible that itís a misdirection. I hope itís a misdirection.

Edit: The promo (please donít watch)

I dunno, it seems obvious to me that Jason said something stupid. The Judge is going to come out, and then the test or trial or whatever is going to somehow involve the burrito which is why it's in the ep name. That scene didn't scream "The Judge is a living burrito" to me at all.

• Locked thread