Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This is going to be the year where we get both the best drama to be ever on TV (Twin Peaks S3) and the best comedy on tv (The Good Place), isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Snak posted:

I got a friend of mine to check this show out. He said he would check it out on Thursday night. When I talked to him last night, he said "I watched all of it". He mainlined the entire show in 24 hours.

A good friend.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Like, I knew Ted Danson was knocking it out of the park, but that episode just really cemented just how much he loving gets Michael and god he is amazing in this.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The trolley problem has always annoyed me (I'm just bored about going through the same conversation about it over and over again) so this episode really messing around and playing with it made me really happy.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its all a Sims videogame, and the camera pulls out and reveals Jason is the player.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

double nine posted:

on tv, 90% of improv is rehearsed. that said, I really hope that that was genuine improv.

Speaking of, would improv classes be an activity in the good place, or the bad place?

Short form is -25 points
Long form is -10 points
Going to a UCB show for your first date because you want to be a comedian is -50 points

I like improv but its definitely a bad place thing.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I mostly know Jason from his podcast appearances so I was very excited when he showed up.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i want to get offended but i can't even follow that chain of logic
its like you wanted to mention three topics and just threw a sentence together that string them together

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Oh, that explains why they included that scene where she holds out a bag of meth and then winks towards the camera.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You is a Colonel, What is the General, get it right FAU!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
more like... the josh gad place

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This thread, is truly, the Food Place.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
So which hat was the right choice?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

RBA Starblade posted:

The correct answer was to just turn around and leave, unfortunately.

Ok, but which hat was the right hat?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

howe_sam posted:

His right or our right?

The one that is left at the end.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

The right choice was to make a choice, and not take 82 minutes to do so.

Both hats are equally problematic in terms of the labor and materials used in construction.

OK, but really which hat is the right choice?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This is such a good show and I really love these characters and I hope everything is good and funny next season.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
What about Jim, from According to Jim?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Speaking of the doctor, what about Doogie Howser?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Comic Sans is just a font, though, and nobody sane gives a poo poo about those.

if you truly believe this, when you die i can guarantee you are going to go to helvetica

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
so which was the right hat?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i sense... point deductions suddenly

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Disgusting Coward posted:

Bad for the mental health of any poor motherfucker stuck watching it.

not all improv is the group you were forced to see in college that one time because your friend was in it and you felt obligated to see it but you didn't even found him funny despite the fact everyone told him he was funny so of course you are not going to find him especially funny in improv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am dying of excitement.

• Locked thread