Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

clown shoes posted:

The writer of tonight's episode, Megan Amram, is hilarious.

More food puns:
https://twitter.com/meganamram/status/913642289834090497

Squab Goals should have been in the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Random Stranger posted:

For what it's worth, if we assume that the average length of an attempt is 50 days (some go for over a hundred, others fall apart immediately, and then most common reference seems to be in the mid-forties), then they've been in the "Good Place" over a century at this point. I'm assuming sometime mid-season three there will be an arc where they go back to earth to find it a wasteland where everyone has been killed because of the fake medicine Elanor was peddling.

Where is your math on this. They had like ~109 attempts which is like 15 years at 50 days per.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

Arist posted:

They were in the 800s by the strike.

Oh gently caress haha i only remembered the counter going to 109 thats great

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
I can't believe jason and tahani got to smush

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Its perfect that eleanor inhabits a kind of "dirtbag mystic" role right now where even michael needs her advice on how a scummy person would act

Loving this season tbh

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Why is this show expensive to make? There are like 3 sets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
i hope they free vicki from the cocoon to build up their heist team. also i dunno about track but i could see them working to reach the portal until the finale when there is a twist about the portal. Next season resolves that and they make it and the finale reveals the judge or whomever. the judge orders them to do something like convert demons or whatever and that gives them a season to play off characters like shaun and vicki somemore. they have burned through poo poo pretty fast though so who knows where the show is going.

The writing team is among my favorite tweeters who all seem wise im sure they will nail it.

• Locked thread