Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Just finished watching both seasons and goddamn this show is good. It had been hyped like crazy by everyone I knew and when I started it I thought it was good but not the amazing thing everybody insisted it was... then "Holy forking shirt" happened and I realized the show lived up to the hype.

....now I have to wait months for more and I don't even have a sex robot and cocaine to keep me busy.... :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Janet's casual, cheery correction of every time she is called a robot or a girl never fails to make me laugh :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

If the Doctor died, when the architect of whichever place he was going to went to the waiting room to welcome him they'd find him missing, already back in the universe having more adventures. :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

William Jackson Harper is amazing and I can't believe this is the first really "big" thing he's been in. Reading up on him, apparently he was considering quitting acting before he got cast as Chidi.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh God yeah, I was absolutely convinced he was gonna die every other second he was on screen and it was extremely worrying :)

• Locked thread