Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
I found the show because someone was retweeting an account called "no context good place" and it made me laugh enough that I decided to pick it up. It's really good and I'm glad it's on Netflix!

Now this question has sort of been answered earlier on. In the Medium place I thought the programme Mindy watched on TV to explain the Medium Place was Adam Scott and Ted Danson but someone said it was a woman who wasn't in the show otherwise.
Is that right? Does anyone have a screenshot? Fast forwarding through Netflix is tedious as gently caress and I can't find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Mulva posted:

The real bullshit Doctor Who worship answer is "The Doctor used time travel to dig the pit in the first place so they'd all come together in the end".

They'd be in the pit and somehow escape using the screwdriver because that's how every modern Who problem is solved.

Also, is that you Boogaleeboo?

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Oasx posted:

It started out good, but by the end of the first season I had mostly lost interest, and didn't watch more . But I feel the same way about almost all american comedies, The Good Place is the exception.

I think Good Place has an advantage because it's got a really good mystery and a good setting.
Brooklyn 99 bored me because it's just a regular comedy, there's nothing to wait for.

quote:

I knew someone like Chidi in terms of their ability to make decisions quickly.
A friend of mine plays games like Chidi would. They spend everyone else's turns thinking about their own which is good - but then it's their turn and they're still considering, still wondering.
It does pay off - he's usually the winner. But it ruins it for everyone else.

I think that's what I imagine with Chidi. His indecision might pay off a lot of the time and get him the best of what he has around him. After all he managed to get from Senegal to elsewhere with an amazing job in a university! But it fucks everything up for everyone else.

Taear fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Feb 21, 2018

• Locked thread