Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

slidebite posted:

I assume you've got a hydraulic clutch. Make sure you check the fluid level and also for leaks on the reservoir, slave and lines to and from. It's entirely possible they are original. And yeah, if you do the clutch always do the throwout and pilot bearing at the same time.

Yeah I'd look at hydraulic issues if replacing the clutch doesn't solve your problems. I had tons of issues with the clutch not fully disengaging in my Ford, with the release point wandering all up and down its travel, and it turned out to be a faulty CMC. I even put a rebuild kit in the old one, and it didn't help. No obvious external leaks, but just constant weirdness. Been perfect since I put an aftermarket master cylinder in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread