Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I just hope they keep Babs fuckin crazy. She's obviously holding things back in this episode so I need more Crazy Babs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

...! posted:

Is Maggie Geha still in this? She was the one good thing to come out of season three.

Yeah, she's all superpowered now or something

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I feel like this show is starting to take itself too seriously (Typing even though literally a dude shot in the head without a hand was reborn in the swamps with a hand). Hopefully someone knows what I mean? It's like it's being serious and silly instead of silly and serious. I still like it but give me another Army of Penguins scene or something every once and awhile please, there's no fun, goofy surprises anymore.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Really liked that episode. Surprised how much Pyg has been featured but at least it's interesting.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Okay. so..

I don't get why they keep saying Jerome isn't the Joker, or whatever ambiguous answers they've given. He's the loving Joker, he does it well why try to pull some trick and make someone else the Joker.

e: I'm saying the trick is completely possible I just don't want it, Jerome rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Phylodox posted:

Because Tetch is an idiot.

Yeah he's a lunatic. Gotham is one those shows I apply no common sense to and it makes it much better.

• Locked thread