Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
Metropolis is better than the Krypton idea that was floating around. I guess it could look like Earth 2 Central City, art deco futurism, but I don't know about having Lex and Lois going around solving crimes or what have you. Seems iffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005

Timby posted:

I'm afraid I have some sad news for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvSZKB2WNKg

Well... dammit.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005

VictorianQueerLit posted:

What? an evil hypnotist is an alright premise for a bad guy and he used the watch and everything at the start. His first victim was done during an actual hypnotism during a show and getting Gordon to jump off of a building was a pretty elaborate affair.

That, to me, is way more plausible than

"Hickory dickory dock. The clock......"
*immediately attacks someone and runs up to a roof ready to execute a set of instructions*

They need to go back to having his victims wear mind-control caps, like he mainly does in the comics and animated series. Easy foil is just remove the hat the victim is wearing and you can kinda tell who is under his influence because they never take off the hat they are wearing.

This magic hypnotism is the worst for all the reason you said. Not to mention he can do mass hypnotism apparently and that's not the worst thing ever in history which it should be.

Burning_Monk fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Apr 2, 2018

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

If someone could just put one between Tech's eyes too, or at least rip out his tongue.

Nobody likes the Mad Hatter, NO ONE! Condiment King or The Calculator are better villains than him.

One between the eyes? So like a coma?

this loving show!

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005

TheLoneStar posted:

Still dunno how I feel about Jeremiah. So far he's accomplished absolutely nothing in his big debut episode, and it seems he won't be able to do anything without some serious help. I'm hoping next week's episode actually gives us some of those big, status quo changing events it promised. I know how much this show fears serious change. Got my fingers crossed, though.

I liked Jerome's more manic zaniness. Jeremiah's subtle "rational" crazy just isn't as compelling.

• Locked thread