Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«120 »
Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here

I know I don't post much in the thread any more but that's usually because other people end up saying what I want to say in far more detail.

RickVoid posted:

KRUUUUUPAAAAAA

Goddamned annoying little sisters.

Anyway, missed you Ice, and welcome back. You've got a couple formatting errors near the end with regards to bolding scene information, but the actual story came through fine.

So Joyce really Loves Krupa. Put the uppercase L in there for emphasis. I was wondering about that since he always seems embarrassed or long-suffering when it comes to her affections but multiple hunger strikes? Wow.

He's gonna kill us if we hurt her. Not in the cold nobility off-hand way either. It will be personal. Yikes.

I'm still solidly on board Team Saanvi even though A) Kenji's emotions are being manipulated by Dog (hell, so are mine, even if it is non-magical, thanks Ice) and B) Julie confessed her love (in the most awkwardly teenage way possible omg) and we all love Julie.

Anyway, from Krupa's story it sounds like she knew about her parents abuses of her sister and tried to do something about it. At least that's my assumption, but it's odd because Joyce and Kenji's big moments where actual huge things, whereas Krupa's doesn't seem to have had any actual effect on things since we know they are still treating Saanvi like poo poo.

BTW, the "WE'RE BEING SUBTLE ABOUT OUR CONNECTION" thing Kenji and Saanvi are doing is so adorably stupid. I have lived this, and I love reading it.

But, This, all of it.

I absolutely loving adore the thing Kenji and Saanvi have going. #TeamSaanvi, I love our latina ork but I need more Saanji in my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

«120 »