Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Just caught up with this. Excellent story! I'm not familiar with shadowrun, but I feellike I'm immersed in the setting. I really like seeing the behind-the-scenes rolls too, which I didn't anticipate. It's cool seeing how differently things could have gone.

I think Fuzzy would go full hog with secrets, she empathised with Edward and I think she would consider it just.
I don't think Julie would be comfortable sharing something big.
Likewise, I think Sasha would be smart with secrets as a corp-kid, and she's not comfortable around Kenji. She might share something a little bigger just to placate Fuzzy.
Kenji could do anything. Tell a weird joke, or reveal something heart-wrenching. Maybe both?

Fuzzy: 10

Julie: 3

Sasha: 5

Kenji: Anywhere from 1-10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

Ice Phisherman posted:

Does Julie accept anything after having this explained to her? Why or why not? I will say that she primarily came down here for Marco, but did she stay solely for him or did she actually feel something for them?

Julie is still a racist after all, but her feelings towards metahumans (save for elves) is mild and mostly internal. That includes orks and trolls despite the fact that she is one and Marco is one because feelings don't always make sense.

I feel like she would be uncomfortable accepting help from metahumans. Coming down to help is fine, especially since Marco is there. And I'm sure she can feel sympathetic towards the people in Touristsville, but because of her racist hangups I don't think she would integrate herself further into the ork community.

Maybe she could accept help from Devin getting a job, since the relationship between an employer and employee could seem more distant and easier to cope with.

She should also get some new clothes and a motorbike. A motorbike if only for a scene with her and Marco riding it together :wink:.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

nothing to seehere posted:

Can I say I don't think a mentor spirit fits Fuzzy as a character? She's not very spiritual and still is quite self-reliant- doing a ritual and making a pact with a metaphysical concept doesn't feel like what she'd do.
I agree with this point about the mentor. I don't know enough about the game to suggest a development path, but character-wise, I can't see any reason why Fuzzy would suddenly want to rely upon some stranger.

Looking at that list of spells, 'detect enemies' sounds incredible. You can just detect anybody who means to cause you harm?

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

jagadaishio posted:

As for appearance, Realistic Form is something it can choose to assume or not assume at the time of Materialization, yeah? I say the spirit's Realistic Form should be the Ork who looks conspicuously like he could be Julie's brother.

I like this idea. It's like she's creating a new family member, kind of.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
He should name himself. I'm sure it'll be really, really great. :)

I think allowing the spirit to get to know Fuzzy better, or at least observe her getting on with Julie should mitigate some of the negative feelings he has towards her. I'm not sure that he or Fuzzy need to be told of terrible future disasters. Maybe Fuzzy could help her camp?

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

Toughy posted:

Maybe get "drunk" together? Julie's size should give her some tolerance to stay with Kenji, maybe just two friends drinking and talking and when the liquor starts working get into the meat details.

This is of course banking on Julie's Orcish tolerance for booze if Kenji can still drink her under the table it won't work.

This makes sense to me! I'm not sure she'll have a higher tolerance than accomplished drinker Kenji, but he's already had a head-start.

And I don't see why we shouldn't allow Julian to join in at the clinic.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

sheep-dodger posted:

Mana bolt
Minuet has escalated this from publically making GBS threads on Julie and trying to incite a riot, to armed B&E with the intent of killing, as evidenced by the spirits and her lethal weapon. She has now fired said weapon at a person, potentially lethal self defence is absolutely warranted here and will probably even save lives by taking her out quicker. This is an armed shooter going postal.

changed vote

Yeah, I agree. mana bolt. Julie's the most accomplished mage, I'd trust her over most of her friends (except maybe Fuzzy) to control her attacks.

The logic idea is funny, but it might backfire! Minuet's goal is to win in a social situation , a logic spell might help her realise how to humiliate Julie and get one over her friends too. I don't think logic would necessarily make her reflect upon her actions.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

CourValant posted:

Fuzzy's doing a lot of teasing in these scenes, was this intentional? Between the casual swearing and the 'roughhousing', I can't decide if she's slipping back into 'Barrens mode' to deal with the Gangers, or, if this is her recent character development?
I was thinking that too. Maybe it's her feeling more comfortable with other people?

I don't think Fuzzy should join a gang either. Hasn't she always been pretty disdainful of that sort of thing?
I think its too controversial for Julie, who's recently cleared her name. Also, being part of a gang in touristville might be too divisive. What if she was told that her clinic couldn't help people from 'x' gang by the gang boss?
Sasha would gain nothing from being in a gang, and is probably completely ideologically opposed to organisations like that.
Kenji might join if he can see any benefit, but as it's a relatively small gang, I don't think he'd be interested.
Don't know whether Chip should even go. He's quite impressionable.

If we go, we shouldn't escelate things by bringing in Kenji's contacts, at the moment, it's just a friendly meeting.

With that in mind, I don't think we should go. This has already gone way out of hand. Just tell Tek's dad what's up with his children and have him sort it out, they're not Fuzzy's responsibility and she shouldn't be taking charge.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
I feel like Fuzzy would lash out.
It's a private gift, how did Julie get it? If Sasha gave it to her, it seems like an affront to Fuzzy and Sasha's relationship. If Julie stole it, then obviously that's no good either. It doesn't make any sense, and Julie's being secretive about it. Is she telling Fuzzy because she wants to absolve herself without getting into details?
The obvious explanations for Julie having the IOU all put Julie in a crappy light, and I think would provoke an emotional response.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
1. Yeah. It's farfetched, but Fuzzy's been through so many completely new experiences, I'd bet she'd be more willing to believe outlandish things than most people.
2. I think she's fulfilled her promise. She looked after his kids at the concert. She saved them from harm and trouble. She should definitely tell Dave about their problems. He's their father, he should be involved in taking care of them.
3. Yes. She already said that she would, didn't she?

Groetgaffel posted:

4. 3 and 1
Going to Sasha is probably the worst choice, as there could be some real dire consequences, but it is nevertheless exactly what I think Fuzzy would do.
She's just been told that her girlfriend will kill herself in an unknown amount of time, possibly so short as being measured in months. No matter what reasons she can come up with in her head not to, her heart will scream at her to go to Sasha now before it's too late!

Seeking Kenji out for the meet and greet just feels obvious.
I agree with this for 4. I can't imagine she wouldn't see Sasha.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Marco makes the most sense too, considering all of his experience as a community healer.

I can't wait for the update!

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Don't tell Sasha about the nighmare unless pressed.
Fuzzy has had lots of scary dreams, does she tell Sasha about all of them? There's no reason to reveal the specifics of this one, especially as it could stress Sasha out.

Regarding the internship, Fuzzy obviously has qualms about her choice being taken away from her, but it doesn't really seem that important. She gets to stay with Sasha and remain comfortable, largely doing the activities she enjoys doing.

Crazycryodude posted:

Only the bit where he killed us was a nightmare, the ultimatum was real. Which is a thing we should talk about, now, because keeping major secrets from your partner is Not Good.

My understanding was that the dream was real up until the point where Fuzzy said “I think you’re underestimating Sasha”, meaning that any ultimatum existed only in Fuzzy's head since she didn't question it further, although she suspected.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Has Fuzzy ever been dead set against joining Ares? I know she hasn't been particularly keen, but I can't remember her showing any particular disdain for the company, though I might have forgotten. I still think it's the route she would take, it makes her relationship between herself and Sasha's dad less strained, makes things easier for Sasha as a whole, and is a decent job which can pertain to her interests. It almost seems like a no-brainer for me, it makes everyone happy.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

RabidWeasel posted:

I feel like 1. makes the most sense for a lot of reasons. Specifically talking to Tek and Dave together, getting Tek to engage with his dad over what he's actually doing.

Tek seems to be thinking about his family first and foremost, and though he's obviously enjoying a sense of belonging and prestige from being associated with the gang, I get the impression that it's secondary to just having a good source of income. He seems to enjoy his family life, this isn't a case of him being a rebellious kid who wants to leave his family behind for a different social group. He just wants to pay back the ones he cares about. He almost certainly hasn't thought about the long term implications of his new 'job', i.e. at best having to do nasty criminal poo poo, at worst an early death in a stupid gang war. So making him realise that his family values him more as an honest individual more than the material benefits he can get in the short term from joining the Deadeyes would seem likely to result in hm having a change of heart. I mean, if Dave wasn't so obviously a down to earth, hardworking, honest kind of guy I wouldn't necessarily think that this is the best route, but he's exactly the sort of person who would be horrified of the idea of his son falling in with a gang.

The long term solution for this is giving Tek a clear alternate view of where he can take his life, we're not in a position where we can just pull a job out of the aether for him so this is more going to be about Dave and Fuzzy convincing Tek that he's not totally out of options. And if he's still having a hard time making a decision Fuzzy can always pull some 'scared straight nightmare fuel' out at the last minute just to make a point about what kind of life he's setting himself up for.

The negotiation option seems extremely risky and also kind of unhelpful if Tek isn't actually on board with what we're doing so I don't really think it's a great idea, except as a follow up to one of the other options first, but the way they're laid out here suggests that isn't on the table.

I agree with this.

I also think it's weird that we haven't told Dave anything yet. Fuzzy is just a babysitter.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
I don't think Fuzzy would do a favour for Marcus unless she had some sort of reason to. If he's not explicit about the favour then there's no reason to recommend someone she knows nothing about. I think it would have to be a pretty significant favour to convince her to help him.

I don't think Fuzzy feels anything in particular to any of them. Maybe she has some sympathy with Candice due to her possible poverty, but I don't think she has has any strong feelings to these people she's just met.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

jagadaishio posted:

I like the idea of spending this on Sasha - Fuzzy's Loyalty 6 Contact. Whether it's Matt pulling strings to get Sasha connected to a forum of expert greyhats who can offer her services, information, and training in an out-of-Ares favor economy, or Sasha getting enrolled in a police training program for mundane investigative techniques to holistically enhance her Assensing and cybersecurity skills, or whatever other direction Ice might want to take it in.

If we're looking at this as a test, I think that's the answer. It's pragmatic, because it's cultivating a resource that Fuzzy has access to. It's thoughtful, because it's showing she cares about Sasha in front of her whole family. And it's just plain nice, since Sasha just opened up to her family about how she felt like the odd one out in her internship.

What's everyone else think?

I like this, especially in relation to Sasha having recently mentioned her difficulties fitting in at work, I'm sure Fuzzy is sympathetic.

I'm curious as to what the restricted licence might be though, as I couldn't find much after briefly searching on Google. It sounds interesting.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
1. Fuzzy just listens. I don't think she can really advise Julie on how to act with Julian and Mother Bear, and this situation is so strange that I think she'd be trying to make sense of it too much than to be able to constructively help.

2. Sleeping slips. Although sleep deprivation might affect everything poorly, I'm not sure Fuzzy's experienced something like that before. So there's a first time for everything! Schooling has become very important for Fuzzy, she's very studious and appreciates the value of education, moreso than any other character I think.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

jagadaishio posted:

Sit on the stock and collect dividends. Fuzzy's not a day trader looking to cash out while the share prices are high, and Ares is a company that will absolutely keep making profits even if/when their share prices tank. I have no doubt that Fuzzy has an appreciation for a reliable revenue stream - the personal security that represents.

So, don't even think of it as '10,200 nuyen worth' of stock. It's 'I get paid a fractional percent of Ares profits every quarter,' and that's it.

And I think that changing their clothes and going to Touristville is actually a great idea. That's a real community where people actually give a poo poo about each other. Where they care about each other enough that a gift/favor economy is viable among locales. Plus, there's probably something of an air if optimism considering its current state of economics growth. They can get some Mexican or Chinese food and soak in the positive atmosphere, maybe visit some friends if it's not too late in the evening.

Edit: On the way to wherever they're going, Fuzzy should also mention to Beef that his sister's really nice.

I agree with pretty much everything here. I haven't voted in quite a few posts just because everyone always seems to agree with you Jagadaishio, me included! It makes practical sense to keep the stocks, and Fuzzy seems pretty practical on the whole. It's a steady stream of income which she can use for whatever.

Going to Touristeville is a little awkward with Duncan and Beef following though. Maybe they can get their own private table?

I read the London Sourcebook for Shadowrun to find out how Tyneside fared in the Sixth World (not so well!), but I liked that the focus shifted from racial and corporate politics, to class politics for Britain. It's cool that they translate local tensions accordingly, rather than just transposing issues from one place to another.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
What a reveal! I thought Kenji was acting funny when he was talking to Sasha, what with the familiar way he was talking about LeBlanc. I thought that I had just missed something though.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Honestly I think disabling Kenji is the only way he won't get punished. Sending Kenji into the situation will make it worse, especially with the meta-knowledge of not knowing how Kenji might have been altered by that drek-sucking scumbag.

This makes sense to me. I also think we should send Puppy in to warn and protect Sasha.
If the wind spirit can look for Chip, it ought to, but otherwise, sending it to Sasha will at least let her know something is up, even if it can't communicate.
I'm not sure about incapacitating Kenji. I don't really want to hurt him. Stunning him might be the best option though. :( Is it possible to also leave an illusion of an unconscious version of herself beside Kenji/Edward? Maybe it could momentarily fool Edward when he wakes up.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
The barrens is incredibly dangerous. Touristville may have people out to get her, but it's at least moderately civilised, and doesn't have acid rain and packs of flesh hungry ghouls. Honestly, I think Sasha should try to take amnesty on the island for the time being, if she can.

In regard to her actions, I think she should help Fuzzy out with schoolwork for one of them. I am biased towards her, but I also think helping Sasha's girlfriend out might distract her somewhat from her own issues.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
I like the Council Island idea too. I much prefer it over the barrens or Touristville, and hopefully she'll need less looking after.

I'm interesting in reading about futuristic Salish. I know nothing about Native Americans other than what some somewhat racist anthropologists wrote about them in the 50s.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
I know I'm outvoted, but I'll vote anyway.

1. Public School. 150k is a hell of a lot of money! Julie is nice, but she's not Marco.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Octo is just as gross as Gentoo, if not moreso. Don't you guys remember the state of her room, with the pizza boxes everywhere? Julian should set him up a place.

I think he should spend more time with his non-Blake friends. Though I like the idea of him and Fuzzy going on a shadowrunning adventure. He should do something he enjoys, I liked Jag's idea of taking up a pastime.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
2, 1, 3

I've read about Shadowrun since having read your story, but nothing seems as interesting or as well thought out as what you've written. I genuinely like all of the main characters and can't wait to see what happens next. :)

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
I don't know what Sasha should take for her option. Maybe sociology or psychology so that she can better understand the culture or the psychology of Ares staff? It could be part of her healing process.

Fuzzy ought to to take History 3 if she can. It seems like Fuzzy is genuinely interested in the subject (especially with her newfound interest in LARPing), and Sasha still needs stability and sanity, which Fuzzy can provide. I think Fuzzy should also take Gym class, because she should take at least one other elective so that she can spent time with Fluffy and possibly for if Sasha needs more help. Not sure about her final option, something magical like other people have suggested.

If Kenji can take Art 2, he should do that. I'm not sure how the numbers work. If him and Oli end up working together, then that'd be nice, but I think Kenji would focus on advancing his skills, taking Art 2 if he can. He should definitely spend his spare time working out Dog with Min Yun rather than Julian. She's his friend, and he should know a little bit about her and Dog's good relationship from the outset. Not sure if Min Yun takes a slot on her own, or if she is a bonus 'spare time' character thanks to his Art elective, but if he can, he should also take either Intuition adept class (unless he can't due to being full up on adept skills), or Enchanting. Again, to encourage him in his new hobby. They're all non-combat classes too, which might make him feel like less of a soldier.

VanSandman posted:

I have no strong opinions other that I feel Kenji would pick up jazz and be surprised how much he enjoys it.
I also like this as an alternative to taking a magic class for his fourth slot. Maybe this is Kenji's 'finding himself' chapter!

Julie ought to take a class which someone else is taking, if Fuzzy ends up taking History 3, then Julie should at least join someone else in one of their magic classes. Or maybe she could take psychology with Sasha, which might help her with her clinic?

Chatrapati fucked around with this message at 15:28 on May 19, 2018

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

CourValant posted:

Kenny will raise an eyebrow and compliment her in that Kenny way, then otherwise get back to the business at hand. They haven’t done anything together, in a relationship building sense, since the ‘incident’, so he might have completely forgotten about the whole thing, or caulked it up to the alcohol.

Ironically enough, the way to get a guy like Kenny to pay attention to you isn’t to be ‘pretty’, dude gets enough skirts fluttering around him as it is, what’s another one? You gotta show him you’re worthy of his respect, play at his level.

Which is why this whole thing between Julie and Kenny is doomed.

Oli takes one look at Kenny, Julie, and regrets her decision to go to Blake. The reality has hit home this morning, she’s going to an elite school, and she doesn’t belong there. Maybe even a slight panic attack; her adjustment is going to be tough, maybe even tougher than Julie’s.

Now I get why Ice warned us Oli’s gonna get bullied unless one of the protags shares a class with her.

I agree with all of this. Also, Kenji will say something smartarse about her getting all dressed up for someone.

In regards to Julie's feelings, I think she'll be pretty honest. It's hard not to with Chip around. It might exacerbate her racism somewhat in a kind of 'I like you, but I don't want to. Stupid pretty elves!' sort of way.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
I'm not sure if the tsundere thing is in relation to what I said (I've only watched a couple of animes), but if it is, I should say that I thought that her not wanting to fall for Kenji would be an interesting way to explore her racism. Unless I've completely missed the point.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
I think of the people here, only Fuzzy is pack. Sasha and Kenji don't really talk alone together that much, and it's usually only through Fuzzy. Not sure about Julie, but I can't recall any strong moments between the two at the moment (though I might have just forgotten). Dog can make friends, but I get the impression that being in a pack is much more than that. Kenji is definately friends with both Sasha and Julie, but not necessarily pack.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
I really like Joyce's character so far, he's certainly different to the rest of the crew.

I like that you haven't gone crazy with the whole fascism thing too, I think most of the aristocrats I've met would be generally agreeable to fascism, but that doesn't mean that they're bad people, it's just a side effect of being a landowner; keeping order becomes important when you hear about lots of scary news stories from outside your little plot of land, and you want to protect people from it. It's really easy to paint authoritarians as inherantly bad people, it's cool that Joyce and Krupa are more nuanced than that.

Dove reminds me of the god Gark in Glorantha, who turns his followers into zombies in order to take away their will and thus their opportunities to engage in non-peaceful activity: "He removes all the troubles of existence. He will make all decisions for you, take care of your every need, and ensure an eternity of peace". I'm not sure if it's that extreme, but it's a similar 'peace above all else' kind of attitude.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
My god I completely forgot about mum and dad. Really enjoyed that flashback.

Ice Phisherman posted:

So in the discord something was raised. Should I edit out the finer parts of the gun stuff? I'm not sure if it really adds anything to the story or not. Should I keep it as is, abridge it or chop it altogether?
I honestly just skipped over the gun stuff. Don't know if that affects your feelings towards it.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
At least respond to Min Yun. Gun Jam's idea is clever if we're at risk for doing too many responses.

If we have time to go on a date we should. Kenji's thing is being liked and it'll make people like us more. Probably.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
I like Saanvi too. I'm kind of concerned now that Kenji will lure her into doing more subversive or criminal acts, though it would be cool to have another member for his shadowrunner gang. I think they would want to date each other, they both seem to find each other interesting, and even if Kenji doesn't actually like her that way, he can still use her for her skills and abilities.

I think the only problem is Joyce. I didn't quite realise how manipulative he was. Hopefully, Kenji realises that becoming more involved with Joyce might burden him in the future.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Man, I was all for Kenji romancing her before this update, but she is super down. I think she has way too many problems for Kenji to deal with at the moment, espicially while he's still trying to figure himself out and cope with his own problems.

It feels bad to just leave her be, but I think that might be the best option. Is there a Shadowrunner equivalent of Facebook friending?

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

Groetgaffel posted:

https://i.imgur.com/Pfc3Y5j.gifv
We didn't become a dog shaman by being selfish, and Dog wouldn't have shown us that vision if he wanted us to stay away.

I don't think we should just blindly do whatever Dog thinks is cool either though. Kenji is free to do what he likes, and I think he deserves some selfishness. The reasons for getting involved with Saanvi were already pretty flimsy (she seemed cool); Kenji has loads of other stuff to juggle, and I'm hesitant about getting further involved with Joyce's world at the moment.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Instinctively I would have said Fuzzy because I think of her as his best friend, but I would like to see more scenes with him and Sasha together, especially since this thread voted her as pack (though I'm still not convinced by that decision).

When is Kenji going to see Min Yun again?

Also, thanks for the update Ice Phisherman, I appreciate you keeping this story going even when you aren't feeling it. :)

Groetgaffel posted:

In addition, I say Kenji starts with downing a shot of window cleaner vodka, or whatever else he certainly has hidden away in his cabin.
Not getting drunk mind, just a single shot to take the edge off.
His emotions are a jumbled mess, he's not used to talking about his emotions with other people, and he's not as close to Sasha as he is to his other packmates.

I never thought about that, but it makes sense. I'm back to leaning towards Fuzzy, I don't think he's close enough to Sasha to come to her with his problems.

Chatrapati fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Sep 23, 2018

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
I know the vote has already been made, but I think Kenji getting another point in etiquette would be cool considering his recent dealings with the Tir aristocracy. Maybe the teacher could be Joyce or something.
I love the idea of Fuzzy turning into a magical wolf for the sake of her rpg game though.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

jagadaishio posted:

I don't think +1 Etiquette is anywhere near worth 10 karma for a character who's already good at Etiquette anyway. It's grotesquely overpriced.

But learning manners from Auntie Liu is a scene I'd pay 10 karma to watch, so gently caress it, why not? Maybe he can pick up a Contact point and put in some Cantonese conversational hours while he's there.

I don't really know the rules of the game well enough to say if it's good or bad, but I know it's satisfying to see Kenji succeed in social situations. Same with Fuzzy, but for different reasons.

Didn't realise Julie was so far behind though. In my head she was the ultimate wizard of the group.

Ice Phisherman posted:

Who else does our anti-fascist cyber dwarf sit with? The haughty, entitled kids? I think of it less as why and more why not? So far he hasn't said anything incompatible with the group. Though point taken, I think I'll have Jayvon do a little bonding with Fuzzy on Sunday.

I've thought about that for a while too. Jayvon's fine, but it doesn't seem like anyone has any reason to make friends with him so far. If he's going to be part of the team, then I think something needs to change. He's just this weird new kid at the moment.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
That scene was very cute.

But I could hear all of those adverts in my head throughout, wheels screeching and babies crying and all. He should've received a bigger penalty in his social checks from having to put up with that.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012

Ice Phisherman posted:

In retrospect, yes. However, I'm not sure how much worse Kenji could do than Saanvi critically succeeding over him and making him feel like a doofus. Might add something in about him being able to relax at some point into the text.

I was half-joking, though if you want to go back and change things so that Kenji acts more flustered in front of his crush, be my guest. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
This is the only cyberpunk I've ever experienced. So even if this is some crazy new thing, your story is the epitome of cyberpunk to me.

Oh, unless Mortal Engines is cyberpunk.

Chatrapati fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Oct 25, 2018