Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«12 »
  • Locked thread
lolled out loud reading this thread title again

Daikatana Ritsu

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao yeah also combined with hits:

Saint Twisty posted:

what the gently caress is this

Jack Daniels
lmao

Daikatana Ritsu

Twisty: what the gently caress ius this
Me: *glances to thread title, and reads thoroughly* "Making out with Twisty; Feeling his rear end and Tits" lmfoa ol irl

Jack Daniels

Saint Twisty posted:

i dont want this. leave me alone. im going to go watch anime

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more fucked up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? shit is not as easy as it looks.

*warming my hands on twisys rear end*

spb

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb

apropos to nothing

vaginal facsimile posted:

*warming my hands on twisys rear end*

me] shivering slightly, pull hands togheter and warmly blow warm air in between cupped hands -- wheeeww, huuuh -- then rubs hands togehter in a very warming type of fashion. repeats.

sighs in a cold type of way, before moving on to the next step - putting my bare hands on Twisty's naked warm butt cheeks. his buttocks is surprisingly smooth, lacking hair of any sort, and warm to the touch. aaaahh, now this is the stuff. sighs in releif and comfort... the cold night is upon us, but all is well

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels posted:

me] shivering slightly, pull hands togheter and warmly blow warm air in between cupped hands -- wheeeww, huuuh -- then rubs hands togehter in a very warming type of fashion. repeats.

sighs in a cold type of way, before moving on to the next step - putting my bare hands on Twisty's naked warm butt cheeks. his buttocks is surprisingly smooth, lacking hair of any sort, and warm to the touch. aaaahh, now this is the stuff. sighs in releif and comfort... the cold night is upon us, but all is well

lmfao

woozy pawsies

ME returning home to see a car parked all hosed up and crooked, as if a retard parked the car & is waiting for me inside:

Daikatana Ritsu

Jack Daniels posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ME returning home to see a car parked all hosed up and crooked, as if a retard parked the car & is waiting for me inside:

Hizke

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

“Jack Daniels”" post="“477222391” posted:

Twisty: what the gently caress ius this
Me: *glances to thread title, and reads thoroughly* “Making out with Twisty; Feeling his rear end and Tits” lmfoa ol irl

lmao

White Genocide

Jack Daniels posted:

Fuck My Ass

✠ ✠ ✠ Black Magick ϟϟ ✠ ✠ ✠
lml METAL OR DEATH lml
just cruisin
death to b!tchcraft, f@gg0try, wh0red0m and degeneracy
send them to hell
if you want to hang out, feel free to PM me
if i have made you butthurt in any way, don't even bother inboxing me like an anallyanguishedautist.
i don't value your stupid opinions, morons.
newsflash everyone is entitled to their opinion

Jack Daniels posted:

Nutmeg

Jack Daniels posted:

Daikatana Ritsu

Jack Daniels posted:

Cinnamon Blake

Jack Daniels posted:

hahahahaa

grumple wumpkins

my bitter bi rival
Twisty, It's Cold Outside

my bitter bi rival

Jack Daniels posted:

spb

crackling fire, 3ds charged, twisty's rear end on my hands. hell,

spb

i finished my anime and this poo poo is still going on

Jack Daniels

grumple wumpkins

twisty earns highest honors from the mayor of his city by riding along with fire and rescue, offering his soft warm rear end to people who fell through thin ice/got trapped in freezers

Oh Don Piano

stop talking about my rear end and tits dawg

Saint Twisty posted:

stop talking about my rear end and tits dawg

i never saud anything about your tits

Oh Don Piano

Oh Don Piano posted:

twisty earns highest honors from the mayor of his city by riding along with fire and rescue, offering his soft warm rear end to people who fell through thin ice/got trapped in freezers

Fuck My Ass

Jack Daniels posted:

lol

by Smythe

emperor anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

my cold hand touches twisty's warm rear end and he flinches a lil, gets goosebumps

Chill Callahan

Oh Don Piano posted:

lol

apropos to nothing

Oh Don Piano posted:

thread title. rcp

Oh Don Piano posted:

Jack Daniels
twisty .. winter is coming ..

see... in another life you were a womyn, which explains why you have feelings
nightbae smokewheat

exhausted and freezing JEws in auschwitz dreaming of twisys warn batty: now I have something to live for

spb

twisty can't stop giving it up to everyone he meets

Oh Long Johnson
dreaming of twisty's warm rear end

dionysian

soothe my aches away. on twisty's rear end warmth

Oh Don Piano

preparing by thinking of all the good baking sex euphamisms i can joke about with twisty (baps buns and rolls etc) but then forgetting it all after a single caress of his toasty arse

folder

Tier 4 | Ravenclaw | Black Mage | Golden Cocker Spainel | Neutral Good | Double Bed | Transmuter | Ako | 16 | Tweed Trousers
All my life / Watching America / All my life / There's panic in America / Oh, she's just in America, oh

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
skin his rear end, wear it as a hat, on my head.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the crikster

• Locked thread
«12 »