Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«12 »
  • Locked thread

my bitter bi rival

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Cinnamon Blake
twisty is trying to divert everyone away from something......canít quite remember what it was though

jay z's sedan

jay z's sedan posted:

twisty is trying to divert everyone away from something......canít quite remember what it was though

it was nothing important. how was your day today

Saint Twisty posted:

listen to me right now, the username weed goku is a lovely name. if you know anything about the character goku in dragonball, you know to the core of goku's being is working hard to get stronger in order to fight stronger people. weed would disrupt this. weed is antithetic to goku. gently caress off weed goku

goku would smoke 100 blunts and not even get high, then say "ooh me so horny" and have sex with his wife and the other female characters.

keanureeves99
goku was the original pepe :dogstare:

White Genocide
goku hitting a blunt crashing into the twin towers like

White Genocide
this mf eats like 17 bowls of ramen at a clip & ppl tyna say he aint hotboxing the hyperbolic time chamber .

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this mf eats like 17 bowls of ramen at a clip & ppl tyna say he aint hotboxing the hyperbolic time chamber .

White Genocide
Goku would do an enormous bong rip and then get horny and gently caress the bong with his giant saiyan dick. Chichi would be watching and she would enjoy every second of it

keanureeves99

keanureeves99 posted:

Goku would do an enormous bong rip and then get horny and gently caress the bong with his giant saiyan dick. Chichi would be watching and she would enjoy every second of it

hey man big fan of your movie the matrix

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more fucked up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? shit is not as easy as it looks.

pog boyfriend posted:

hey man big fan of your movie the matrix

have you seen speed? it's like the anchorman of action movies (very good)

jay z's sedan

Saint Twisty posted:

it was nothing important. how was your day today

I would give your big tits a nice honk

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

apropos to nothing posted:

seeing user name "Weed Goku"

reading their posts

lol

folder

Thank you to slam flanders for the sig, it's very festive and I have enojyed most if not all of those products
Tier 4 | Ravenclaw | Black Mage | Golden Cocker Spainel | Neutral Good | Double Bed | Transmuter | Ako | 16 | Tweed Trousers

mmm....twisty *lip smacking noises*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i can beat up anyone including blacks and mexicans
BiG TrUcKs !!!

Twisty's rear end gets wet when you explain to him that bread is just flour and water.

spb

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb

Lookin' Cute
Feelin' Cute

QueefLatina

eternal thx to folder/scrub/dendy/crap/arf

Long Waffle Beard

dionysian

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

White Genocide

The XKCD Larper
Making Out w/Twisty; Feeling his rear end & Tits

little munchkin

----------------

nightbae smokewheat

Cinnamon Blake

John DiFool

that's a good-rear end flag, John

little munchkin

----------------

my bitter bi rival posted:

Twisty, It's Cold Outside

Koos Goop

Thanks to Crap and g0m.

FYAD: Black Big 'Uns

serious norman

grumple wumpkins

goldmine

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

serious norman posted:

FYAD: Black Big 'Uns

Long Waffle Beard

little munchkin

----------------

Van Halen style video where twisty walks b]y a bunch of FYADS standing in a line as we pull our sunglasses down to check him out

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Van Halen style video where twisty walks b]y a bunch of FYADS standing in a line as we pull our sunglasses down to check him out

lmao

by Lowtax

immortal anime

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

little munchkin

----------------

twisty washing a car while wearing daisy dukes, getting soap suds everywhere

little munchkin

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

my bitter bi rival

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

little munchkin posted:

twisty washing a car while wearing daisy dukes, getting soap suds everywhere

lol

my bitter bi rival
  • Locked thread
«12 »