Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYfiATDHnJVEov-KZJzUCQOe3D53e0dZNUDlKms9lgJ4txaw/viewform
+2 PTS IF YOU POST WHO WOULD BE YOUR ILLEGITIMATE WRESTLING SON AND WHY

im having a nightmare week so heres the form and bonus points, ill get the rest up later, i love wrestling and psp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Submitted. My illegitimate wrestling son would be Brian Christopher, since he's already used to being abandoned and ignored by his mildly embarrassed father.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I'm going to guess based on what I want to see, so I can have a quantifiable number to represent my disappointment.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Illegit wrestling son would be Luke Harper because I couldn't misuse or overlook him anymore than WWE does

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

My illegitimate wrestling son would be both of Heavy Machinery because I love my large fat sons.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Surprised at the non raw roster appearance answers so far.

My illegitimate son would be Kenzo Suzuki so I can hope that he would be better than me and so that I can wonder where I went wrong with him.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
my illegitimate wrestling son is Luke Harper, my large, misused boy who discus forearmed my heart when he was but a small bearded boy

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

My illigitimate wrestling son is Hiromu Takahashi because I've totally stopped watching wwe in exchange for njpw and my only hope is winning this is player attrition.

I have a good chance.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I would hope for a good suplex son like Chad Gable but with my luck it would be Mojo Rawley.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

My illegitimate wrestling son would be Kane, because it would make his backstory even more ridiculous and complicated.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Despite the dream matches this PPV screams "status quo show" to me so I'm not guessing anything major happening.

My illegitimate wrestling son is Juice Robinson. Working hard, getting better at what he's doing, but I can't be fully satisfied with his choices until he ditches the white-guy dreads.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my wrestling son would be Jeremiah "Jay" Ross, known as blitzkrieg. because my son should retire the same year that he wins PWI rookie of the year, and he should be older than me, blitzkrieg senior

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
My illegitimate son would be Aleister Black, and I would play a very christian father who was very disappointed and yet proud of my son.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Submitted. My illegitimate wrestling son would somehow be Dean Ambrose because I apparently defend everything he does. :v:

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

My illegitimate wrestling son would be Dolph Ziggler, who I do not wish to see and am eternally disappointed in.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Submitted.

My beautiful bastard would be Viscera (R.I.P.) because I too am a large love machine. :gbsmith:

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
My illegitimate son would be Braun Strowman. I would get in a backpack and he would carry me from town to town, showing me the sights.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My illegitimate wrestling son would be Mr. Mackelroy because I always use the bottom line to rationalize my questionable actions.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My illegitimate son would be Big Daddy V because he was a big fat guy

also i'm lollin at anyone picking Braun to win

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
My illegimate son would be Bobby Roode and I had to pay a lot of money so he got that theme as apology for years of negligence.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

bradzilla posted:

My illegitimate son would be Big Daddy V because he was a big fat guy

also i'm lollin at anyone picking Braun to win

I'm predicting with my heart and not my brain

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My illegitimate wrestling son will SHOCK the world. It'd be the former DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Champion, "A Bus"

Senerio fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Sep 22, 2017

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

My illegitimate wrestling son would be a good Dolph Ziggler feud, because he does not exist.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

My Illegitimate wrestling son would be Test because kids test my patience.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

My illegitimate wrestling son would be Bastion Booger because he was a gross fat bastard, just like his dad (me)

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
My illegitimate wrestling son would be Johnny Gargano and we'd beat everyone's rear end at the father/son picnic.

(I picked Braun to win, I know he won't but he really really should)

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

Submitted.
My illegitimate son would be Jeff Harvey to prove just how brilliant Mike Adamle really was.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
My illegitimate son would be Spike Dudley because I also did lots of acid.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
my bastard son would be the demon kane

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
My bastard is Tug Boat who has informed me he will be making an appearance at No Way Out this Sunday on the WWE network (only $9.99) and also in India (1.3 billion persons who are all sharing four WWE Network accounts)

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
My bastard son is in fact... JASON JORDAN!

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
My illegitimate son is the Jason Jordon because it makes more sense then the current storyline ever would

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Submitted.

My illegitimate wrestling son is Buff Bagwell on the sole merit of him being The Stuff.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

My illegitimate son Nia Jacks because she is not like most girls

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

super macho dude, father to the bastard macho man, pleased to meet you

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My illegitimate wrestling son would be Kyle O'Reilly, because he stomps around making funny faces, just like me

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

I'm sorry, Mark. I was young, the month was May, we thought it'd be funny

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

My illegitimate son is Big E. He is also my uncle and my daddy.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

my bastard son is corporate kane

he's so good at doing a businesses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
My illegitimate wrestleson would be Tyler Bate, because he is a good boy and possibly the only one young enough to be my son.

• Locked thread