Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im in but i want someone hella low on the card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

momentum is basically shine right

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cant wait to get cte and die

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Who's Pillman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpM-z0gJ1p8

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

derp posted:

POP QUIZ HOTSHOTS

youve got a gun with three bullets, one kills, one does nothing, and one grants immortality but you can't tell them apart.

WHAT DO YOU EAT FOR BREAKFAST?

im a late waker

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dick Bastardly posted:

If it not true, it's a lie, which is s scummy. If it is true, it's an anti town role.

you did it. yuo cracked the case. it either is or is not there is no shade of gray in this, the most shades of gray format of mafia ever.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

St Evan Echoes posted:

I wanted to be Gangrel. I'm not Gangrel :smith:

its okay only some of us get to rise into this game in a ring of fire

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i want to vote for king burgundy but he is not in this game please advise

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Mister Perky posted:

The restriction is self-imposed, btw.

I have three ways to gain momentum.

1 pt if I have a vote logged at the end of the day
2 pts if I don't vote at all during a day phase
3 pts if my vote is part of a majority vote that eliminates a scum

the third option would be great but I don't have much confidence in pulling that off in the first day phase of my first game. I'm aiming for the second option.

So to clarify, I *CAN* vote today, I just think I can be of greater benefit to the town later if I don't. Particularly since I have to call my shot beforehand (wrt the 3 momentum options) so, now, if I cast a vote today, I get 0 momentum, even my vote contributes to eliminating a scum.

i am going to drown you in blood. whose blood is a compleat mystery. but yuo will be swimmin in it my freind

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dick Bastardly posted:

I can't argue with that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

eat sh*t!!!!!!!

##vote db

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I wanted to be Scott Steiner and cut promos about freaks and peaks

i just want to be scott steiner so i can own a shoneys

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dick Bastardly posted:

This is just garbage.

welcome to the attitude era bee yotch!!!!! *crotch chops aggressively*

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ur goin down you fukcin piece of trash ##vote dick

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

CapitalistPig posted:

Hmmm HMMMMMMMM

ur next bitch

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you are wrong. youre loving wrong. you poo poo. you poo poo! !

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i cant be lynched today its my birthday its in tbe constitution

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

would you look at that
pass the mash was town
how strange
too bad we missed our shot to ##vote dick

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hal is also scum.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so is sal

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

someone ask me why they are scum and why am i so amazing i am extremely great

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hal are you

hal venis

did you blow your vote load deliberately

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm with this guy, ##vote DickyB
im no biscuit but here is this scumbag buttering me up

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’m traveling and I can’t read back easily. What was the case on PTM that made all these votes happen
it is a mafia fact that hal traveling means hes scum

i could quote more things but he is playing fairly detached and isnt picking up on normal scum tells that he should be, even if said players didnt flip scum with regards to pass the mash. this is probably due to him putting in a laid back let-the-town-tear-each-other-apart approach, and its a diferent hal than i have played with in prior games in which i was always town

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i thought db was just posturing and making Concerned Citizen type posts which i will never let go un noticed, hal just had a toothless me-too vote on him, and was not concerned with the no-lynch. maybe he saw his partner sinking and wanted to put him out? but he didnt feel committed to it, so why throw a vote willy nilly when there is admittedly not a strong case on db? it feels like a half pushed bus and its something that im not going to overlook or let go.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

derp posted:

hello. who are the bad guys? could it gif or jenkem? process of elimination suggests it

bad in the world wrestling federation is an ill descriptor in this attitude era filled with various shades of gray

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

kumba posted:

at least that's what i thought that comment from gif was about

i was just making a comment about how wrestlers in the attitude era flipped between heel and face on a dime usually without reason, so in theory anyone here could be scum. pig aside i think going for flavor is a trap here, especially with big show having died as town (who has turned between face and heel a record 39 times) (really)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

derp posted:

i mean, i too want to hear what cpig has to say, but i wouldnt want him to get killed. cpig is usually a chill guy

lets unpack this

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

derp posted:

pretty much sounds like you're just trying to throw shade on someone who is probably town by confusing the issue.

except im not at all. everything ive said has been clear and concise. you cant just quote someone and say "wow ur confusing" and hope people pile on

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

derp why did you want pig dead

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

derp posted:

i didnt, i was making a joke about how if you mention someones name enough times they get killed.

pretty sure word twisty mc jerk is scum here. :) ##vote gif

i have never heard of this kind of joke

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

while i strongly suspect hal i am keeping my vote on the money right now because i still think that dick is the scummiest person in the game, he has the most useless posting, and it feels like if we don't vote him today he's going to be one of those people that just never gets voted and invariably wins.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I'm also a lovely poster
this is step one to becoming Good At Mafia

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jenkem Delivery posted:

You can vouch for me as town

Oh?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

If myself and JD are town then that means DB, RF, CP and SEE are all Scum. Of that list DB is the only one thats ever had votes against him. It makes sense to me to ##Vote Dick Bastardly

wat

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

St Evan Echoes posted:

Derailing discussion and investigation with bullshit?

providing cases that is not following with groupthink and pursuing them is not derailing, unlike derp who has posted no content of value and playing the confused frustrated card more than once this game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

derp posted:

i think i am confused ? ?

i thought that multiple votes implied one person with multiple votes, the extra of which were anonymous. unvoting, then voting your extra votes dont make much sense

derp posted:

i dont know what i t means. i didnt read anything. usually in past games when i see multiple anonymous votes happen at once they are coming from one person who's power it is to have extra secret votes. tho three seems a bit op so maybe i am dumb
these are from before accused me of muddying waters

derp posted:

hello. who are the bad guys? could it gif or jenkem? process of elimination suggests it
but your already trying to plant seeds here. what process of elimination led you to ITS EITHER THIS GUY OR THAT GUY with literally zero scum flips thus far

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

derp posted:

more lies. i have not been confused once this game except by your purposeful obfuscation.

and your vague 'content' can be applied or not applied to any post you choose at whim.
calling good casing vague is some really lazy attempts to dismiss

im convinced to move today. ##vote derp

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im giving dick a bloodbath tonight

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

not outright claiming my flavor but i am the president of fangin n bangin enterprises and if i reveal myself i may have to pay White Wolf LLC rpyalties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just so everyone know
I did it
I did it for st Evan echo

• Locked thread