Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Gonna trim my sideburns Starfleet style this weekend! Because I'm dumb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Unfortunately she got KLINGON'ED

Klingowned.

I only watched the TV episode. I'm probably going to keep it that way, because, poo poo, that was not a compelling reason to fart around with All Access or even to fart around with Other Access. Those Klingons with their human nostrils visible behind the prosthetic nostrils and mouths completely mushified by their fake teeth were just terrible.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

mythicknight posted:

Did Sarek's hologram just lean/sit down on her table edge?

Er...

I took the glitch right before that happened to mean the computer saw him sit down on his end and had to quickly scan the room for a similar think to sit on. Since he was a step too far away, it went BZZT and warped him over there. The lead programmer probably claims it looks More Natural.

Still my favorite part about the episode that aired on TV is when it didn't show the ship the series is named after.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Arglebargle III posted:

My take: not only the Klingon line reads were bad.

Agreed. Everything on the Desert Storm planet was pretty bad. Like distractingly bad.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I still don't get how Michael's slow jump at the Klingon managed to get him to stab himself and get herself knocked out in one move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Probably the to-the-second countdown to the lethal dose.