Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

Welp, this was better than it had any rights to be, much better than I expected. Looking forward to next episode.

I expect the strongest element of this show will be Jason Isaacs, who's by far the best actor attached to this show. It can only get better once he shows up regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

This show is taking a lot of risks, and while it is not hitting the mark quite now, I'll give it real credit for taking those risks. I hope it comes together eventually.

I'm watching The Orville show too, and while that is a comedy by a guy known for being edgy, it's oddly risk free. Even the comedy is close to Everybody Loves Raymond level of safe. There's the odd sex joke, but for the most part it's something I could easily watch with my mother. I want to like it, but it's so sterile. I'm going to stick with it, but hope for something to happen.