Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Todd Grisham compared Jeon's ponytail to the handle of a teapot when Dan Hardy mentioned that Kondo was grabbing it in the clinch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

woozy pawsies posted:

wonder what lord waffle beard would think of this fight

i wonder what he feels when watching that fight. on the one hand, women are getting hurt. on the other...

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Todd Grisham compared Jeon's ponytail to the handle of a teapot when Dan Hardy mentioned that Kondo was grabbing it in the clinch

good commentating.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

woozy pawsies posted:

wonder what lord waffle beard would think of this fight

Late edit based on the "great white morono"

Eat This Glob fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 23, 2017

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

gokhan saki most dbz name in the ufc?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

gokhan saki most dbz name in the ufc?

it doesnt quite reach the lofty heights of Sea Level Cain

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

morono got the skinny fat slouch and weird goblin look of lauzon which means he is very dangerous.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

it doesnt quite reach the lofty heights of Sea Level Cain

ai ya it's very good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the great white morono is a godly nickname

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Marching Powder posted:

morono got the skinny fat slouch and weird goblin look of lauzon which means he is very dangerous.

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

the great white morono is a godly nickname

they call me 'stormfront' because i'm like an impending wall of doom and misery and not the other thing

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Liverrrrr shot

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hardy is complimenting morono's footwork but it seems to me like he's over using his footwork to take himself out of position and having to correct himself when he realises he's at a retarded angle for fighting. it's weird.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
it just seems to me like hes bouncing around a lot with no real effect

Fifthace
May 3, 2003

No.
good elbow

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

it just seems to me like hes bouncing around a lot with no real effect

it's really weird. he'll get his opponent's back on the fence, then angle off giving nakamura an escape. and it's not setting a trap, nakamura just walks out.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

blooooood

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Nakamura is clearly the better striker but not enough work until the cut got opened up and he felt some urgency

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i think he won the fight anyway

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Nakamura is clearly the better striker but not enough work until the cut got opened up and he felt some urgency

yeah i got the distinct impression that nakamura is the better fighter in general he just hasn't been fighting at all.

Fifthace
May 3, 2003

No.
the body kicks honestly probably won him the fight even though it's sort of all he did

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
If Morono wins he worked the Guida bounce around game plan to perfection

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

*Camera pans across audience, revealing empty seats and fat Japanese men playing with cell phones*

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i honestly don't think nakamura did anywhere near enough to win rounds 1 and 2 but w/e

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that poirier / pettis card looks great.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
he had a good round 2 i thought, there was the flurry + a takedown

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
this might be a good fight, i remember sasaki

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Japan 4-0 so far

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I cannot help but root for the man-sized flyweight

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

CommonShore posted:

*Camera pans across audience, revealing empty seats and fat Japanese men playing with cell phones*

It was like the forums existed in a real place for a brief, foul moment.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
4-1 lol

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

cool win

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

rip

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem
Brazilian is a language now. Why the gently caress is there a microphone in front of this man?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
lets see if teruto ishihara can fight his way to the top of the sex offenders list like its a mortal kombat ladder

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

pity the gulf in grappling was that great. sasaki was owning formiga on the feet.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

A Philipino boxer seems like a tough matchup for Teruto.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CommonShore posted:

A Philipino boxer seems like a tough matchup for Teruto.

ya i just put a large bet on him based soley off of that fact lol

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

gently caress why is this on at a dumb time. What'd I miss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Ratios and Tendency posted:

gently caress why is this on at a dumb time. What'd I miss?

jussier choked a hometown dude but to be honest none of the other decision fights are worth watching at all.

• Locked thread