Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

Newborn Duckegg, you have my support! I believe in you! Journey out to find your parent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Take that wallet and ticket and head to the gate/boarding?

Twenty Four

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

wow, a crossover with old goon cyoa red yellow blue...

Oh wow I remember that nice!

Twenty Four

Totally go for more limbs! At least one more for 2 feet, maybe arms too?

Twenty Four

Off to the gates I guess?

Twenty Four

Id say leave and go down that tunnel and jump on that plane! But, hey who knows!

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

We attempt to open the bag however upon closer inspection it appears its just a plastic sheet with a handle

oh, yes all I have are display bags currently. They are only meant for display

realfakebags.com

so yeah take that for sure and the wallet. I have no idea what good empty bottles will be but the usual cyoa inventory approach is "take everything you can because who knows"

Twenty Four

observe

Twenty Four

That metal arm might make it hard to get through the scanomatic but i dont know

Twenty Four

*Hold on tight!*

Twenty Four

Sprue posted:

what have you created? *shakes head* an abomination...

I thought... cuter? But, woah!

Twenty Four

Gold star is a win

Twenty Four

Dont forget we are with our green bird buddy! Just hanging on his back and riding through is probably the best bet!

Twenty Four

Still for sticking together

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

these animations are so great

Twenty Four

Seems like a pretty nice couple of homes to me! Maybe go inside our new friends house if we are invited in as that seems polite, and check it out. Afterwards, I think checking out the lake to see if any crabs are around seems apropos.

Twenty Four

Ah for some reason I was assuming the hole in the tree was Ducksons place, not a squirrel tunnel. I wanted to check out in there anyhow, so that I suppose, though I don't know about our young bird turning to a life of crime at such a tender age, or how our friend Duckson would react to that!

Twenty Four

It is a well known fact that a spider cannot bite through a briefcase, as so I have been informed by reputable individuals.

Twenty Four

If all else fails, briefcases are powerful weapons. I learned this in a video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Maybe rub it, could be magical like a golden lamp!

• Locked thread