Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch

i didnt read the last one cos it was so long i was intimidated

but since this is a new #1 issue i bet its gonna be a good jumping on point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch

find the airport's Sandpaper Room where every surface is sandpaper of different grades and sort of roll around til the shell is abraded away

easy cmon everyone you just gotta think like a newborn duck

punchymcpunch

does the wallet contain enough money to buy a ticket with?

punchymcpunch

we need to find a group of ducks and sit next to em and slowly over the course of a night their speech will become understandable to us

citation: The 13th Warrior (1999)

punchymcpunch

Starman Super DX posted:

one inch punch maneuver but like with our feet

punch... with feet? this is...

this is incredible

punchymcpunch

punchymcpunch

let us become a cyborg

punchymcpunch

does the claw have to go in our butt? oh well i suppose you know best vanisher

punchymcpunch

do we have any unallocated xp? i press start

punchymcpunch

ok i think the pictures on the mugs means if we drink from them we can speak the language of that creature

so lets drink from the tree mug

punchymcpunch

well its open so we gotta drink it or itll go flat

punchymcpunch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6UEkHuI8fA&t=19s

punchymcpunch

i ask the shopkeep if he has any spare cardboard boxes in the back so we can use it later for the stealth level like solid snake

punchymcpunch

wow free bags

nice!

punchymcpunch

you gotta pay for bags where i live and they wont give you one unless you request it

so one time i went on holiday and i bought some stuff in a supermarket and said "and could i have a bag please" and the lady at the checkout laughed at me and i felt like a total rube and everyone pointed at me and laughed cos i didnt know the big city ways

punchymcpunch

GET door

punchymcpunch

qu...ack?

punchymcpunch

we sort of glance around at the bland art on the walls and flick through some year old magazines on the waiting room table

punchymcpunch

yeh lets go full cyber gimme all dat chrome

nanowhip in the finger

neon pink cybereyelashes

adjustable carbon mohawk

titanium bill

punchymcpunch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuNsN1MJUNI&t=102s

punchymcpunch

glass armour was p boss in morrowind

punchymcpunch

:( wheres his house

punchymcpunch

Manifisto posted:

hmmm I am liking the byob colors but the glass claws seem . . . risky

if we're going to insist on glass I think we should diversify, one glass one steel or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkx4IcLFYB0&t=71s

punchymcpunch

maybe if we give this dude his ID he'll be so grateful he gives us enough xp to level up

punchymcpunch

lets wear the paper bag as a disguise and solid snake past them when they glance away

punchymcpunch

Starman Super DX posted:

is our bionic eye capable of x-ray vision? perhaps we can find something embarrassing on his person and use that as a bargaining chip.

i did this in high school once to own someone

punchymcpunch

punchymcpunch

hey buddy we may have blue arms but this isnt james cameron's avatar

punchymcpunch

we may be piloting a duck to victory but our name aint emilio estevez in d2 the mighty ducks

punchymcpunch

Olive! posted:

drat, this would make a really good sig

punchymcpunch

yeh lets queue in one of the last two, i think Q-A are just for chillin, C and K are if ur down for some service

punchymcpunch

oh whoops i didnt read the ticket lol

im not ready to say goodbye to our friend yet

punchymcpunch

Manifisto posted:

these animations are so great

punchymcpunch

i check to see if its a gingerbread house cos im not gonna make that mistake a third time

punchymcpunch

ive played deus ex human revolution so im gonna say right now: we gotta make sure noone is standing next to the wall before we punch through it or we'll go into a cutscene where we snap the persons neck

its really messed up

we're going for a nonlethal playthrough, right?

punchymcpunch

Y

punchymcpunch

everybody in the sixth world is morally compromised, chummer, even street sam ducks

punchymcpunch

Volmarias posted:

Can we just roll down to get a sweet continuous rolling animation?

punchymcpunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch

alexa please compute a like idk... trajectory? so we can just stop rolling right at the bottom and we're okay and unhurt and also play our falling down the stairs playlist

thanks alexa

• Locked thread