Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«89 »
Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

Its always FUN TIME

shut up blegum posted:

Do you even get something after prestiging the front the first time?

2nd prestige gets you a calling card (worthless if you've ever opened a supply drop), 3rd gets you the "not covered in poop" version of the division's default soldier skin (worthless if you prefer a different model), fourth gets you an epic version of the prestige weapon (worthless if you got a heroic/better looking epic).

Good poo poo all round

e: I count gud

Murderion fucked around with this message at Feb 22, 2018 around 01:23

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

shut up blegum posted:

Do you even get something after prestiging the front the first time?

Yeah. Thereís unlocks at every level. 2-4 are a calling card, outfit and finally a variant of the fun you unlock for the first prestige.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

The fact that PC gamers not only like, but defend favourably comparing themselves to history's most infamous genocidal supremacists as a positive attribute to aspire to says everything you need to know about gamer culture.

Fuck your Master Race, I'm the PC Antifa.

[00:46] Jacs gets a quad final kill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSx7binB-8

[06:03] Full ham with an HVR-Forsaken. 50-2; couldn't get a nuke. :-/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozwm_CiW6FU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Don't fuckle with Shuckle(s)

Like that other Shuckle, but different.

I love my dead nerfed gun

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

I just realized it's 2018. I can't wait for September so we finally get the long awaited Team SNiPEZz montage.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Huh, they're finally addressing this.

Maybe they'll work on sprint distance and scorestreaks not named ParaCarls next.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I like how the new guy immediately fixes sprint-out times. Now just put in Dom XL and we might have a decent game here.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Dr. Eldarion posted:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (XBone) $17.64, (PS4) $19.49, (PC) $16.55

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Don't fuckle with Shuckle(s)

Like that other Shuckle, but different.

Macys, welcome to the cool kids club

Javes
May 5, 2012

Do you want to be a Javes, or a Javes-not?

https://scufgaming.com

Those prices are PSYCHO. (DAY DAY I miss playing with you )

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Javes posted:

Those prices are PSYCHO. (DAY DAY I miss playing with you )

ebb and flow. iíll be back around sooner or later, just gotta figure out a way to run cat6 upstairs without having a huge blue cord dragged through the living room

Javes
May 5, 2012

Do you want to be a Javes, or a Javes-not?

https://scufgaming.com

Powerline adapter?

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

ebb and flow. iíll be back around sooner or later, just gotta figure out a way to run cat6 upstairs without having a huge blue cord dragged through the living room

I'm assuming Powerline Adapters are outta the question?

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

are those decent enough to not have any latency or weird loss issues? There are a few options to pull through an outlet and into a crawl space but itís Work.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

NO ATTACK NO CHANCE

in case anyone in this thread hasnít played Titanfall 2ís SP

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

The fact that PC gamers not only like, but defend favourably comparing themselves to history's most infamous genocidal supremacists as a positive attribute to aspire to says everything you need to know about gamer culture.

poo poo, that's tempting; another game I could buy and never complete...

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Macyís itís like 8 hours long. Just buy it and play it. Also I need Frontier Defense friends.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

NO ATTACK NO CHANCE

Mister Facetious posted:

poo poo, that's tempting; another game I could buy and never complete...

Itís $5 on PC.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Mill Village posted:

Macy’s it’s like 8 hours long. Just buy it and play it. Also I need Frontier Defense friends.

Dude, I have games less than half that length I've never completed.

Too many loving games, too much work, too much playing CoD.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Stop playing COD for a while.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Mill Village posted:

Stop playing COD for a while.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

this

«89 »