Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Seems spicy. Went 3:1 in my first game so it must be good, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
If you aren't using double barrel shotgun with incendiary rounds you are missing OUT

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I'm pretty sure this game has now ruined my shotgun fetish in other games.

Other games simply don't have incendiary shotgun shells.

I'm going to have to buy this, aren't I?

gently caress.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Rare to not run into a blatant cheater game. In hindsight, what did I expect from a free to play beta of call of duty?

Incendiary shotguns still fun. Clunky forced menu interface and intermission is bother me now, though.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

DrNutt posted:

Weird. I definitely ran in to a couple, but it was like 2 in over three hours of playtime, didn't seem terribly widespread.

4 out of 5 then I peaced out, but then again it didn't affect me too much, I died to them a lot but I got most everyone else roaming around looking for the scraps the botters didn't pick up, which ironically made them easy pickings.

• Locked thread