Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Combatace
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
I haven't played a Call of Duty since...Ghosts, but this looks nothing like the CoD I knew. The animations and movement look really janky for some reason. It looks like something that isn't CoD but with future tacticool skins and character select. Am I just a remnant from an older, more wholesome Call of Duty time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combatace
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Wazzit posted:

Hi Ace!!! :wave:

Hey baby girl! How you doin'?

Was there any mention of theater mode? Has theater mode been a thing in recent games?

Combatace
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Wazzit posted:

Haven't been playing much COD lately so I'd say I'm doing good!
but I'm an idiot and I play Destiny 2 so maybe I'm not doing that great after all

MW3 was the last COD game with a theater mode. :rip:

I mean, that's still a net plus! I've been struggling to find a shootyman game that gives me the same feels that CoD does. Maybe I'll dick around in Siege some more, who knows?

And that's a gosh darn shame. Theater mode by far is the reason I endured horrible horrible experiences in CoD. All for a 20 second video.

JackGeneric posted:

Blops 2 and 3 had one. I loved it. I could recut footage so I didn't have to cringe myself into oblivion over the sound of my voice.

The best part of theater mode was eeking out every bit of emotion you can from broken, broken game mechanics

Combatace
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
If everyone uses one of the same player models, doesn't that make identifying friend or enemy a little bit harder vs all teams having a very distinct visual identity in previous games?

Are there no more unique announcers? :ohdear:

Combatace
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
I've started dicking around in Blops 3. Who's genius idea was it to make a UAV a five killstreak? I don't know if I'm rusty or not, but I can't get a streak more than four playing this.

At least I can still do stupid poo poo and record it.

• Locked thread