Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
God drat that's a good OP. I'll buy this game for the 8 hour action movie single player experience and then play it online for a week before going back to black ops 3.

But wow best OP in Games by far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
I've had enough fun with the jetpacks and robots of the last couple years. It's time to get back in the mud and shoot Nazis like we did a decade ago.

This time around I don't have to pay a homeless man to buy my alcohol before I gather the bros up to play some WW2 duty.

Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
War mode is pretty fun. Hopefully we get a quick patch for these end of fame crashes every single time.

Also snipers are back baby.

Twist And Pout! fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Nov 4, 2017

Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
I miss the dogs killstreak from world at war. Paratroopers just aren't the same.

I will pay any amount of money for an alternate "paradrop attack dogs" killstreak.

• Locked thread