Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Smoke shadows are really cool. The division had really good fog/smoke shadows. ok - Thank you for listening to my story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Seems fine/good. Plays very much like other ground based cods. I skipped the last couple modern ones so it feels fresher again than someone that has been playing cod non-stop perhaps.

I have played plenty of mw2/3 + blops 1-3 and there is no way you can call this terrible if you like cod. This is the mcdonalds of gaming, you know what you are getting.

• Locked thread