Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

jaclynhyde posted:

I have no opinion because Clan Cockatrice doesn't fit.

I would not be shocked in any way if it actually did fit, provided you were willing to edit the name in memory. A lot of games assign more memory space for names than they actually let you use.

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Sep 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Wait...

So what happens if you use Mirror Phoenix Down? It's not immediate no-fail instant death is it?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

That last sword is the Holy Win, no?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Randalor posted:

Considering her gambits, I imagine it was quite the jubilee when she left.

... those were the only other x-men I knew who I could fit into a joke. I... I only watched the 90's cartoon and the three movies, I never read the comics.

Lucky man.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

The Baron guy who was set up for assassination by Khamja is totally the head of it, isn't he.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

What, no mention of Vagrant Story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

ArcadePark posted:

His name is clearly エクスデス in Japanese, which cannot be "Exodus" in any shape or form. you could argue it is actually "X-Death", and phonetically, that would hold water. Not Exodus. If it were, it'd be エクソデス to make it unambiguous.

What's funny about this is all the raging I heard from "accurate translation" fanboys about how Woolsey or whoever mistranslated it when he used X-Death in the FF Anthology.