Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

S_o_S93
Jun 21, 2017
Clan Beoulve is the only answer, and voting to name Luso Ramza, It'll make it reeeeeal weird for him when he does his cameo in War of the Lions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S_o_S93
Jun 21, 2017

Livewire42 posted:

Dude of Clan Woah!.

actually this is pretty good

S_o_S93
Jun 21, 2017
Samuel is a smug motherfucker and it's brilliant.

S_o_S93
Jun 21, 2017

quote:

I dunno. I think I'd rather save it for rats. I mean, we have living proof it can catch them, right?

It's official, Samuel is the best FFT protag. RIP Ramza, you will be missed.

S_o_S93
Jun 21, 2017
Definitely a Seeq and a Moogle who can actually do poo poo.

S_o_S93
Jun 21, 2017
all hail the protometeor, burning space rock that represents the desires of our hearts

S_o_S93
Jun 21, 2017
Oh good. Vaan is here.

Oh goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Remember when Balthier cameo'd in FFT War of the Lions and he was awesome? I feel like that was a direct result of Vaan and Penelo being in this game. So I guess the sacrifice was worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S_o_S93
Jun 21, 2017

Solumin posted:

That's awesome!! I hope you enjoyed it.

Also I have no memory of this mission you're speaking of.

the definition of denial