Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
I went to work after waiting in line all morning in the hot rear end sun being yelled to by a religious freak, to apply for d-snap. Covered in sweat I work to sell poo poo, making sure to avoid all the painful sales tactics my boss tells me to use. On the way home I stopped at Jack in the Box behind a man ordering nine meals. Eventually I ordered my respectable two, devour them at home, shower, take an ambien, have stomach pain because Jack in the box always does this, slept for five hours, and am now wide awake. Maybe Ill play Dishonored 2 until I have to work Sunday.

Im fine with this :radcat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

ANUSTART posted:

I went to work after waiting in line all morning in the hot rear end sun being yelled to by a religious freak, to apply for d-snap. Covered in sweat I work to sell poo poo, making sure to avoid all the painful sales tactics my boss tells me to use. On the way home I stopped at Jack in the Box behind a man ordering nine meals. Eventually I ordered my respectable two, devour them at home, shower, take an ambien, have stomach pain because Jack in the box always does this, slept for five hours, and am now wide awake. Maybe Ill play Dishonored 2 until I have to work Sunday.

Im fine with this :radcat:

You should come home. Unless the cult you are in is better than your home, but still...

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I watched the Disco Biscuits live stream, then watched Fault in Our Stars w/ my GF. Now i'm poo poo posting.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

I watched the Disco Biscuits live stream, then watched Fault in Our Stars w/ my GF. Now i'm poo poo posting.
Is it true that the movie's about how hitler did nothing wrong.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://soundcloud.com/alvin-thechipmunkson16sp/walk-like-an-egyptian

Like this.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

chipmunks on 16 speed is better than it has any right to be imo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

a hole-y ghost posted:

Is it true that the movie's about how hitler did nothing wrong.

Actually yes. That was the underlying theme.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

a hole-y ghost posted:

I recently found about this and I agree

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
i am drizzling chocolate over a bunch of unhealthy snacks and wrapping them up for my sisters baby shower tomorrow. approximately 40 women will congregate at my aunts house and eat all this poo poo.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
all the others

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

i am drizzling chocolate over a bunch of unhealthy snacks and wrapping them up for my sisters baby shower tomorrow. approximately 40 women will congregate at my aunts house and eat all this poo poo.
hey where have you been all this time anyway, aren't you the foot smeller guy?

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
yard guys cut the fiber cable so i got some taco bell, took a nap, watched chappelle's show dvds, built a base for my new homemade bench grinder, went to a bar and had a beer and then to a friend of a friend's house where we all played around with motorcycles and drank some beers.

now i'm listening to records (British Steel right now) and bullshitting on irc via tether.

thanks 4 listening op.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

a hole-y ghost posted:

drat now i wish my turntable had a 16 speed setting

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

a hole-y ghost posted:

hey where have you been all this time anyway, aren't you the foot smeller guy?

THAT WAS YOUR idea, but yeah i am the goon that made that joke craigslist ad.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

THAT WAS YOUR idea
maybe I read your heart friend :angel:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Went for a night swim, Skyped with a friend and now I'm drawing unpleasant faces. I really needed a bullshit nothing day.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

a hole-y ghost posted:

maybe I read your heart friend :angel:

you set me up.

edit: i still have all those goons cell #'s

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Im trying to sleep but failing, I'll give it 10 more minutes and then I'll masturbate cause that often helps.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

More like I put you up, for life.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I went to a Magic: The Gathering pre-release and won 6 rounds. All around good night I guess.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

Katamari Democracy posted:

I went to a Magic: The Gathering pre-release and won 6 rounds. All around good night I guess.

About how many exposed dudes butt cracks did you see?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8

Sensual Simian
Jun 7, 2004

summer jorts
I just finished edging and boy are my arms tired!

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
5:30 am the night shift is finished

Time to go home and have a few drinks before church

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Beef Turret fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Sep 24, 2017

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Ate a Domino's handmade pan pizza and half a strawberry and rhubarb pie I got off the expired bakery goods shelf at the grocery store, passed out in a food coma listening to Mickey Mouse Operation with the windows open, woke up and watched Curse of Chucky. Life's either real good or real bad.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Played some video games and lurked on GBS. Spent a long time peeling fava beans and cooking a disappointing meal out of them.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Alcohol. Amphetamines. Netflix. Creative writing.

Edit: oh yeah and jerking off every 20 minutes for 12 hours

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Sep 24, 2017

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

About how many exposed dudes butt cracks did you see?

None, I only looked at the female variety of buttcracks

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Happy Sunday everyone!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Over There posted:

Happy Sunday everyone!

The same to you, friend. I am keeping the Sabbath, hard.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Today is the Lord's Day, a day of rest where I lay around on the couch all day and occasionally sob gently to myself.

Kind of like Saturday.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Over There posted:

Happy Sunday everyone!

Hope you aren't too hungover. I woke up before the sun and seized the day as promised but now there isn't anything left to do.

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Trump.mp4 posted:

Hope you aren't too hungover. I woke up before the sun and seized the day as promised but now there isn't anything left to do.

my neighbor started up their chainsaw at 8am to cut down some trees so i guess same. i'm currently now debating whether to get pizza or thai food

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

dk2m posted:

my neighbor started up their chainsaw at 8am to cut down some trees so i guess same. i'm currently now debating whether to get pizza or thai food

why not both? eat them over the sink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
We played with a drone!

• Locked thread