Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
I hate green bell peppers, squash and bok choy.

I love swiss chard, long beans and any other kind of pepper.

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

That's strange. I've got my next biweekly on Wednesday, so I'll have my prosthodontist check (is that something my OMFS should look at? I'll ask). If anything needs done in the next few years it'll be taken care of as part of the initial payment (I have three years from the start of phase 1, so March of 2020), and from what I've been told most of the problems that will occur do happen in those first three years.

It's harder to find discussion on reconstruction than I'd like. I couldn't find a single A/T thread about it, and there aren't many forums. I only need a maxillary and partial mandibulary, but this is a huge, expensive, painful operation so I want to be sure that it goes well.

Out of curiousity, what overdenture style did you choose and why? I'm getting spark erosion removable fixed PFM prostheses, but I know there are a few other options too.

What is this..

Errant Gin Monks fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Oct 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Loutre posted:

It's hell if you love / think about food a lot is what it is. A hell where you seriously consider putting an entire cheeseburger in to a blender.

(I'm moving the derail to another thread next time I'm not on mobile)

Condolences my dude. I hope you can eat again soon.

• Locked thread