Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Sometimes I'll slice up strawberries, pour balsamic vinegar over them, and let them sit in the fridge for a few hours, then eat everything with a fork. They were great poured over vanilla ice cream too, but I haven't done that in years.

THE HORROR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Make your own and freeze it

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Steve Yun posted:

And the quality's there after being frozen? Hmm I never tried freezing herbs because I had a hard time believing it would still taste good

I freeze herbs all the time: you absolutely (and completely expectedly) lose anything approaching texture, but the flavour has always been exactly the same.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I think chocolate and chilli is an idiotic combination and people who claim to like it are lying to themselves to feel like they belong.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I do that with anchovy oil as well, it's great

• Locked thread