Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Diced fried spam in cheese sauce made out of chicken stock, velveeta and whatever cheeses i got over instant mashed potatoes.

Im not at all ashamed of this and just thought id share a tasty thing i like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I got dinner from 7-Eleven twice this week.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

the_chavi posted:

I hate chocolate. Like, loathe it. The smell alone makes me retch - walking by a Godiva store will send me heaving to the bathroom for a half-hour. It's not an allergy that I can tell (based on reactions from when poo poo kids in my elementary school thought it was funny to sneak chocolate into my lunch and make me Linda Blair everywhere); I just utterly despise it.

Sounds like me and onions. I've mostly gotten over it via immersion therapy but I still can't bite into a stray bit of raw onion without triggering my gag reflex.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I'm more of a bagel bite guy myself.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I feel like the microwave brownie has potential but i just can't find the right recipe.

• Locked thread