Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You can now order M&Ms with your face on them

gently caress yeah cannibalism in capitalism baby! :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

you need to engage with the brand on a personal level

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a hole-y ghost posted:

I was thinking swastikas but yeah. I guess that's pretty good too

They already make those though

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
i blame the wrigley corporation op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

in your case if they sent you a bag of teeth it would be cannibalism.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

autocannibalism

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
its all 'identity politics' nowadays. words floating around everywhere describing whahtever the gently caress. alighting upon whatever the gently caress candy bar. they call u 'fat' or 'brave' and u cant unsee that poo poo. it follows u around all day and makes u a dick to ur girlfriend but u cant tell her bc of 'toxic masculinity'..

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

autocannibalism
that's what I call turbo teen. chop shop city here we come!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I also dislike the trend of there being codes you gotta enter online now to get free poo poo when buying a candy or soda or whatever. Used to be you could open one up and heyyy this soda gave me a cap that gives me another free soda. That's good poo poo.

Now it's like go to sodalovers.com and enter your code to see if you won anything and I'm already a lazy gently caress I drink soda for christ sakes you really think I'm gonna go through all that effort?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's so an administrator of a popular web forum would get upset and post about it and remind a bunch of fat people that Snickers still exist so we all go out and buy more Snickers. You have played right into their marketing scheme!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

can i use that joke for my open mic set?

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i like to get the soda with my name on it so as the blood glucose levels homo sapiens is evolutionarily unadapted for rot my brain tissues i can look at the bottle and remember what my name is

dr pepper

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

:effort:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's just chocolate. Find a new bar.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
My dead, gay snickers

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's so an administrator of a popular web forum would get upset and post about it and remind a bunch of fat people that Snickers still exist so we all go out and buy more Snickers. You have played right into their marketing scheme!

those bildberger motherfuckers. i can see them now picking lobster tails from their moustaches. laughing at us, calling us unfair names in swiss german/real (secret) hebrew

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

i like that posted:

your username is my response

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i like that posted:

At least they aren't like those goddamn Hershey's commercials where they explain chocolate to you like you've never heard of it before. Also Florida Georgia line pulled their song from the commercial where they're pushing a small child in a wheelbarrow over a bunch of rocks.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

At least they aren't like those goddamn Hershey's commercials where they explain chocolate to you like you've never heard of it before. Also Florida Georgia line pulled their song from the commercial where they're pushing a small child in a wheelbarrow over a bunch of rocks.

hersheys smells like baby vomit. now this observation is common coin but it bears repeating. that chocolate smells like puke and theres no bones about it. someone should tell ms hershey to stop her babies puking in the chocolate vats and to stop having bastards out of wedlock in the first place.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Orkin Mang posted:

hersheys smells like baby vomit. now this observation is common coin but it bears repeating. that chocolate smells like puke and theres no bones about it. someone should tell ms hershey to stop her babies puking in the chocolate vats and to stop having bastards out of wedlock in the first place.

Yeah they're advertising all the bug poop and eggs in it now.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
If you eat one of every word you can increase your knowledge and also your BMI because only fat nerds read.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPDGar1V_oY

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

I Said No posted:

Isn't Salacious Plump a star wars character

I’m pretty sure Salacious Plump was a defense against the dark arts professor in the Harry Potter books. Total short eyes.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Mr.Tophat posted:

Penguins get a firm pass. They have jokes on the back. They're not good jokes, but it's a good biscuit.

Yeah but the whole point is that the joke are awful, always have been.

Wanna hear another penguin related joke?

Tim-Tams.

they are a joke.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
I get that kind of poo poo too but on the small milk cartons. I get they're intended for consumption in school lunches, so they're specifically targeted at kids, but the idiocy printed on them is just astounding. Like, one ofthe words is 'boss' but spelled out 'baws'. Because you're a boss if you drink milk, a veritable milk boss I guess, but you're even edgier because you're baws. Oh, and some crap about how friends are cool or some nonsense like that. And of course a classic: cow juice.
The whole package just screams: 'kids accoring to a board of experts in a corporate hellhole'.

Very good. 5 golden manbabies goonsir.
I'm not being facetious, I'm just tryng to bring old back.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Candy is just a ploy from big pharma to give everyone diabetes so they can treat but not cure it

Trump.mp4 fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Sep 24, 2017

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
It makes me angry because it says 'WHO are you' but then the answers are just random words that aren't even people. It should be WHAT. This is why our kids are dumb. :(

Ginette Reno posted:

I also dislike the trend of there being codes you gotta enter online now to get free poo poo when buying a candy or soda or whatever. Used to be you could open one up and heyyy this soda gave me a cap that gives me another free soda. That's good poo poo.

Now it's like go to sodalovers.com and enter your code to see if you won anything and I'm already a lazy gently caress I drink soda for christ sakes you really think I'm gonna go through all that effort?

This too. And like wtf, after that is there some entirely separate step you need to take to prove you won a free coke? Why can't we just go back to handing the cashier a bottle cap like in Fallout?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Zoe posted:

It makes me angry because it says 'WHO are you' but then the answers are just random words that aren't even people. It should be WHAT. This is why our kids are dumb. :(

The word is an adjective that describes you.

You are the avatar of deadgay.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Trump.mp4 posted:

Candy is just a ploy from big pharma to give everyone diabetes do they can treat but not cure it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I saw one the other day that wasn't even a cool or positive phrase, I can't remember what it was, but was totally like 'angry' or 'depressed' or something. I just remember it standing out and thinking who the gently caress wants the sad sack candy bar

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

I saw one the other day that wasn't even a cool or positive phrase, I can't remember what it was, but was totally like 'angry' or 'depressed' or something. I just remember it standing out and thinking who the gently caress wants the sad sack candy bar

Is emo still a thing?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

i did a taco bell instant win contest where i just texted a six-digit number. candy bars should do that

i didn't win though

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ginette Reno posted:

its so they can get your email/home address and sell it to advertisers

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

its so they can get your email/home address and sell it to advertisers
this makes sense

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

#gently caress your god drat other #BRANDS I am a #Snickers man for life #dope #snickersfam #teamsnickers

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i'm gonna start pronouncing it "ed-gy"

It's prononced "Ed Gein"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Whooping Crabs posted:

It's prononced "Ed Gein"

goddammit I scrolled through the whole thread hoping no one made this joke yet and it was the last goddamned reply

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

VikingSkull posted:

goddammit I scrolled through the whole thread hoping no one made this joke yet and it was the last goddamned reply

It's not even a good joke!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I’m pretty sure Salacious Plump was a defense against the dark arts professor in the Harry Potter books. Total short eyes.

You're thinking of Salacious Crumb. It's the laughing creature by Jabba.

Pound_Coin posted:

Yeah but the whole point is that the joke are awful, always have been.

Wanna hear another penguin related joke?

Tim-Tams.

they are a joke.

Firmly agree and a sensible chuckle was had. I need some form of biscuit to complete the experience now.

• Locked thread