Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Gone Fashing posted:

its probably hard for you to understand, but i was reading at a college level from age 6 and as a result can appreciate the subtlety of dirt's earth tones without needing to muddle it up with "pretty" flowers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
I take a long drag from my cigarette as the sun sets. "Vat is plant, anyvay?" I ask the cracked glass of ozo on porch table. "Is smol, the size of half a kruzchev. Is green for, vat, three, four week?" I spit in the dirt. "Is bourgeois folly!"

crimes

The X-man cometh
I'm just running a long term experiment on the probability that a yard will spontaneously self-organize into a garden. 2 years in, no results yet.

cda

by Hand Knit
You idiot, that's not my garden, it's my bedroom, and yes, it's supposed to look like poo poo

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

I take a long drag from my cigarette as the sun sets. "Vat is plant, anyvay?" I ask the cracked glass of ozo on porch table. "Is smol, the size of half a kruzchev. Is green for, vat, three, four week?" I spit in the dirt. "Is bourgeois folly!"

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

poverty goat

... obviously it's a poop garden. It's supposed to look this way

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

cda posted:

You idiot, that's not my garden, it's my bedroom, and yes, it's supposed to look like poo poo

Okay look I get it, there are weeds and ivy covering every surface in this room but did you even notice the bed which is also overgrown with weeds and ivy? Use your brain a little more pal

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
me, whilst cursing under my breath and struggling to drag a miniature pine tree to my front yard: "Can you believe those dumbass Catholics just throw these things away"

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Oct 6, 2017

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i sip my morning soylent as the mist filters through the dense mat of grasses and wildflowers that surround the abandoned cars in my backyard. a family of gophers chew through the chicken wire fencing i erected 5 years ago, somehow ignorant that the entire southern wall collapsed after a bunch of deer hosed on it. they trundle fatly up to the rotted, collapsing wood frames of my raised beds, and tenderly nibble the fungal growth springing from the perpetually damp, thoroughly pressure-treated wood.
"maybe they'll get poisoned and die." I muse, blowing the steam off of my hot mug of soylent. "maybe we'll all die."

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel

ghost emoji posted:

so this is where subway buys their lettuce

• Locked thread