Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Bifauxnen posted:

gently caress YES

THIS TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Nice to see the thread off to a strong start.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I, for one, am glad I died a swift and early death in TAY.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I too am a good person who is on the side that is town but not town. No idea who I actually am tho.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I'm going to make a shocking confession. 6 is one of the only FFs I've never played.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

is it Wednesday yet

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

300 odd posts in one night, hot loving drat guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Alright, back home, can post like a sane person and not one line a day on my tablet.

Kash seems super town, but then I always read hard effortposting as town. Same can be said for Glowku, although I'm sad I missed jokephase-Glowku.

I wanna say that TM is town, based off the logic that as a not so good player, joining the VT bandwagon is something I would probably have done were I here at the time.

I need to go over the garth and KB stuff with a fine tooth comb still, will report back when/if I do.

• Locked thread